IGNORED

Lina's having a..

far_go

Lina came her to smack down fargo simply because thats what TT told her to do. Its not like she has original thoughts. Besides her blog traffic is probably suffering.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, far_go is a terrible friend, but Lina is really quite the attention whore. She couldn't admonish her friend through e-mail; she had to do it on a board for all to see. These two deserve each other.

Agreed.

far go, what sort of person are you that you would befriend someone only to get private info and take it so it can be snarked on? That is low, very low.

Huh? What have you done for me Lina?

That's right, lovies! Carry out your drama in front of an audience, instead of through the private channels that everyone knows you have access to!

Don't mind me, I'm sure there are plenty of happy audience members enjoying it, but it does say something about both of you, now doesn't it?

Huh? What have you done for me Lina?

Apparently she trusted you enough to give you private, personal information....

Wow, far_go is a terrible friend, but Lina is really quite the attention whore. She couldn't admonish her friend through e-mail; she had to do it on a board for all to see. These two deserve each other.

:text-+1:

Archived