IGNORED

Lina's having a..

far_go

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this on her private account? If so, like I asked on the other thread, what sort of friend are you? If it isn't on a private account, please link to where we can find this.

I guess she's still doing the faux Jew thing. I hope that she gets a real Mohel and doesn't try to half-ass the circumcision. And now I feel bad for the world that we'll have a TT jr.

I just have this very un-PC image of her holding a little baby that's wearing the Orthodox black coat and hat with little faux Jewish side curls glued to his head. I think I'll put the Zinfandel down now....

I guess she's still doing the faux Jew thing. I hope that she gets a real Mohel and doesn't try to half-ass the circumcision. And now I feel bad for the world that we'll have a TT jr.

Let's face it though, at least a male child might get the chance to have life experiences beyond homemaking :/

I laughed so hard I inhaled part of a cracker I was eating and woke up my daughter, who was asleep in my lap.

I snorted pretty hard myself, so bad that my headship and oldest son quit talking to see if I was ok. :oops:

OMG, right?

Yeah, I was a huge Lina addict and even I'm kind of over it. Vegan-crazy isn't as interesting as faux-Jew-crazy.

I know I said I was over it but now I'm curious. Will an orthodox mohel perform a bris for a non (or a fake) Jew? We are not orthodox but had an orthodox mohel do our first son's bris, and he was super cool about it but....curious whether Lina could find anyone to perform this ceremony.

I guess she's still doing the faux Jew thing.

Oh yeah.

veggoutDOTblogspot.com/2012/02/vegan-tres-leches.html

Tonight, being Friday night, marks the end of the week. In Judaism, this is called Shabbat. I always try to make our Friday night dinners extra special, as there is an entire ritual involved with our meal.

:roll:

Tonight, being Friday night, marks the end of the week. In Judaism, this is called Shabbat. I always try to make our Friday night dinners extra special, as there is an entire ritual involved with our meal.

But but but I never claimed to be Jewish!!!!!

But but but I never claimed to be Jewish!!!!!

Of course she didn't! She just happened to mention, in sentences that just happen to fall next to each other, that there is this thing called Judaism, and her meal on Friday night has a ritual attached. Totally not connected at all.

:angry-banghead:

And I totally didn't make this post just to get to 100 and see what my new tagline would be.

far_go is not Lina, unless Lina is jet setting between here and Europe. I think I say this every time he or she posts and gets accused of being Lina.

I don't think it is Lina, I think it is someone who pretends to be her friend and does it well enough to get access to personal info (does the same to Meredith). She is a crappy friend. Kind of like KISA.

Thanks Alecto. After the real lina showed up (and flounced in record time) I didn't think far-go was Lina but I do think it's funny to call her Lina since she's such a shit stirrer. I can see where that might confuse some folks though.

And she got her latest recipe from a Pagan blog. *faints dead away* I would think that the whiff of brimstone attached to a "kitchen witch" would prevent her from using the recipe....

Archived