IGNORED

Smiles and Trials Adoption

dairyfreelife

smilesandtrials.blogspot.com

Couple has 15 children, 6 by birth and 9 by adoption. They are adopting again-two little boys and asking for donations. This was the couple who used to solicit re-adoption through their blog. Thought I would share.

What is re-adoption? Is it getting rid of a child that they adopted but had problems with?

Basically, yes. Putting a child with "issues" into another home. This couple adopted three of their children that way actually.

smilesandtrials.blogspot.com

Couple has 15 children, 6 by birth and 9 by adoption. They are adopting again-two little boys and asking for donations. This was the couple who used to solicit re-adoption through their blog. Thought I would share.

I wonder how one of the little boys got the black eye. You can see it at the top of the page along with other pictures from a beach.

I really like Christine, the mom of Smiles and Trials. She's the one who said that she would choose to love a gay child above all else. I don't agree with everything she says, but I have a lot of respect for her.

Christine's blog is interesting because she has taken in kids who were disrupted (adopted by one family who couldn't deal with their issues) and has done really well with them, like Dairyfreelife said... The vast majority of their adopted kiddos have special needs. The two she is adopting now have down syndrome and a joint condition with missing fingers.

I wonder how one of the little boys got the black eye. You can see it at the top of the page along with other pictures from a beach.

That's Dennis. It's not a black eye, it's actually a glass eye. He has what's called amniotic banding syndrome, which is why his face is like that...

I really like Christine, the mom of Smiles and Trials. She's the one who said that she would choose to love a gay child above all else. I don't agree with everything she says, but I have a lot of respect for her.

Christine's blog is interesting because she has taken in kids who were disrupted (adopted by one family who couldn't deal with their issues) and has done really well with them, like Dairyfreelife said... The vast majority of their adopted kiddos have special needs. The two she is adopting now have down syndrome and a joint condition with missing fingers.

I actually like them too. They seem to be doing a good job with their children. I just remember that we spoke on here once about the adoption solicits. I heard they were adopting again so I wanted to share. And disruption-that's the term. I know of respite care, they've done that with a couple kids as well, but couldn't recall the term for a re-adoption with a new family. Thanks.

I actually like them too. They seem to be doing a good job with their children. I just remember that we spoke on here once about the adoption solicits. I heard they were adopting again so I wanted to share. And disruption-that's the term. I know of respite care, they've done that with a couple kids as well, but couldn't recall the term for a re-adoption with a new family. Thanks.

You're welcome! Yeah, I give her major props. She is good at dealing with all the issues that come with disrupted kiddos.

That's Dennis. It's not a black eye, it's actually a glass eye. He has what's called amniotic banding syndrome, which is why his face is like that...

Thanks for the info. I will now have to research it.

Archived