IGNORED

Duggars on Fox News

GeoBQn

I'm not so sure that it's not caring about Caleb - I honestly believe that Michelle never grieved properly for him because of how guilty she felt about taking BC. And considering Michelle's high school years, it's JB who got her into fundieism. I think Michelle is messed up but I think she needs help more than anything (which sadly she is unlikely to get).

You know what? When I was watching this interview...I felt that same soft spot for JB too...I can see that he may not agree with many of Michelle's crazy ways but he does not say anything because he does not want to hurt her her precious feelings :roll:

It was uncomfortable watching JB bring up Caleb after Michelle forgot to mention him...I would have respected Michelle more if she was honest about her true feelings...by the way...I am sooo not buying her fake smiles anymore...she has a permanant smile and makes me wonder what is really underneath all that....Michelle, stop the sugarcoating and bullshittin and be honest with yourself for once.

Michelle creeps me out so much more than JB. He's an idiot and I wouldn't want to be married to him, but she is just so fake and scary and DERANGED. I definitely think she is the brain behind all this. Helpmeet my ass.

I get the feeling he at least cares for the children in a way.

Michelle: 'We have one baby with the lord, little Jubilee"

JB: "And one more..."

fox2.jpg

They're wearing the same clothes from the godspell pictures.

LOVE LOVE LOVE The "related stories!"

And once again, Michelle ignores J'Caleb. its oddly hilarious how Jim Butt had to add it in. :P

No, she was on the pill. She went back on it after Josh was born. They also said the miscarriage happened between the second and third months. They were horrified that something they "chose to do" had killed their child.*

*Disclaimer: This is just JB&M relaying what happened. I have no idea of the truthfulness of it, nor do I agree that getting pregnant while on the pill causes miscarriages.

My mother got pregnant with one of my younger sisters while on the pill. Sis was born totally healthy, full-term. If the pill causes miscarriages, it's not a guarantee.

If I recall from being on the pill around that time, they did mention an increased risk of miscarriage as a possible side effect, but I think it depends on the type of pill how much of a risk it is.

I'm not surprised about her not mentioning the first miscarriage. Having had a very early loss and another loss at about the same point as Jubilee, it just really isn't the same sort of thing. Even if emotionally you feel that it is a "baby" from conception, you aren't going to experience the same physical impact that you do at 4 or 5 months, when you can feel the baby kick, you are probably visibly pregnant, you've heard the heart beat etc etc . Especially with the early miscarriage being so long ago.

Michelle: 'We have one baby with the lord, little Jubilee"

JB: "And one more..."

So J'Chelle included Jubilee, but forgot Caleb and Jimboob corrected her?

So much for Caleb meaning as much to her as all the other kids.

Guest Anonymous
What makes him think that 8 years makes him the longest running reality show on tv?

I'm pretty sure MTV's "The Real World" has him beat on that one...it's been running since the early 90's.

Guest Anonymous

I personally don't think JB & Michelle believed the Pill caused the first miscarriage until they started drinking Gothard's kool-aid.

Archived