IGNORED

Abby Beasley had her baby

terranova

bloggingbeth.blogspot.com

calebandabby.blogspot.com

Hudson Warrick - not a bad name for a fundie.

Why did I think she was due in April? Clearly she wasn't, because the baby was 9 pounds!

At this rate, the Beasleys will be the next Duggars. They have only been married since fall 2007, and this is kid #4.

I know fundies don't like science, but I think a lot could be learned from a study of their astounding fertility.

could their fertility be due to the fact that they don't drink or smoke? And most of them are also starting at a really young age to have kids..

Why did I think she was due in April? Clearly she wasn't, because the baby was 9 pounds!

At this rate, the Beasleys will be the next Duggars. They have only been married since fall 2007, and this is kid #4.

I know fundies don't like science, but I think a lot could be learned from a study of their astounding fertility.

When you save your heart and soul just for the one God has chosen for you, you've got more to pass on to your numerous babies?

Or more likely starting young, little chance of STDs that would hinder fertility, frequent attempts to conceive, and tracking cycles for fertility.

When you save your heart and soul just for the one God has chosen for you, you've got more to pass on to your numerous babies?

Or more likely starting young, little chance of STDs that would hinder fertility, frequent attempts to conceive, and tracking cycles for fertility.

Most likely because a wife most submit to their husband and have sweet, sweet fellowship whenever HE wants it- which is all the time.

Archived