IGNORED

"Those Duggars have it Right!"

holierthanyou

I wonder if Patricia Heaton has actually bothered to stop and think about the fact that her opinion comes entirely from a place of privilege. I can personally guarantee you that if she was the one suffering from Parkinson's disease, or if it was her child suffering through cancer treatment, she wouldn't object to stem cell research at all.

I wonder if the Duggars know that they're just a joke in pop culture.

The only Duggars who might know is Josh and Cousin Amy. The Duggars, were also made fun of, on Glee a couple of years ago. The Duggars at the TTH aren't connected with pop culture that much.

Season 1, Episode 14: The Yelling

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1584605/

I also believe there is a Duggar snark in this episode when Frankie makes fun of having 19 kids when she has to take a second job in a historic place as a woman of the 1800's.

The Big Chill Season 2, Episode 12

Yeah. They think that God gave them older girls to help raise their younger boys. They really have this parenting thing down. They let their kids run around unsupervised, and act like they care when something goes wrong. Them acting like they care, is laughing at the child who is hurt.

Season 1, Episode 14: The Yelling

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1584605/

I also believe there is a Duggar snark in this episode when Frankie makes fun of having 19 kids when she has to take a second job in a historic place as a woman of the 1800's.

The Big Chill Season 2, Episode 12

Thanks!!

Archived