IGNORED

Thatwife getting ready to move to the big city

Witsec7

and a shifting paradigm with regards to teh gayz.

We can continue to fight this out within our own religious belief system, but we do no good by declaring war on civil unions. When the idea for this post formed, my intention was to simply state that I disagreed with the Church’s position on Prop 8 and in other states where they are fighting against the legalization of gay marriage and that I don’t see any non-theological merit in the arguments that allowing homosexuals to form a union would destroy the family or limit my personal activity (including how we use our temples). I’ve reasoned through every version of the various stories regarding lawsuits concerning gay rights and civil liberty and I tried a thought experiment where I replaced the homosexual individuals in those stories with a man or woman with dark skin. Does it feel right for a photographer to say she won’t photograph a wedding because of the color of someone’s skin? What about a cake baker or a pavilion owner?

Now if she'll only decide its ok to let that kid sleep in a bed, in a room other than the bathroom.

I think she focuses on all this navel gazing so she doesn't have to interact with her child.

Well that too :lol: She did mention that theboyinthebathroom is going to get his own room when they move to CA. Hell I could just see she and her up and coming hubby entertaining with an out of order sign on the guest bath, and the whole time, guests can hear the kid in there.

It seems to me like she's making progress. Let's hope she keeps this path going. I wish others who are anti-gay-rights would look at it like she has and realize gay marriage won't limit anyone else's freedoms or anything, and that there is no non-theology reasoning for denying it. It doesn't sound like she's truly comfortable yet with it, but at least she's examining it, which is a lot more than most others of her religious devotion can say.

I've heard about the bathroom before. Is her child really in there? Why?

Archived