IGNORED

Did anyone catch the irony?

Juliakitty

I happened to watch the show tonight (usually don't get around to it), and they had a commercial for birth control. My husband and I were rolling on the floor. :D

I happened to watch the show tonight (usually don't get around to it), and they had a commercial for birth control. My husband and I were rolling on the floor. :D

My favorite was when we were watching it (about a year ago) and a commercial for "Plan B" came on. My husband and I laughed so hard, that I laughed myself into an asthma attack....

They often air commercials for birth control during this show. My niece, who was eleven years old at the time, was the first one in my family to notice it.

I laughed out loud and woke the cat. Agree with Aurora about the Duggars themselves being Good birth control.

Oh, the luscious irony...

Guest Anonymous

Don't you just now that burns their butts! :lol: Occasionally I have seen late night commercials for those Trojan vibrators after a lengthy commercial for a church...can't remember the name of the commercial but it says something like "when 2 become one in the word" or something like that. Now that's funny too! :lol:

I caught the irony that they advertized birth control during that show when I watched, but like others, I consider the show itself to be birth control.

Archived