IGNORED

Republican platform for American women: barefoot & pregnant?

Marian the Librarian

And now Dave Mustaine, lead singer and guitar player for MEGADETH, is endorsing Santorum for President!

They were one of my fave bands. From now on, no more $$ spent on them.

OK, now I am even more :?

No kidding!

Santorum and Jim Bob likely believe that heavy music is from "the devil." :twisted:

Does Mustaine really want his band to be censored if Frothy were to become POTUS??

Who are these good Republican candidates? Some states are still in the air on how they will assign delegates. This really looks like its going to be a nomination settled at the convention and not at the caucuses, unless something crazy happens super tuesday. And the crazy I think is gonna happen super tuesday is Santorum getting the win.

By "good" I meant people who would have an actual chance of winning, like Christie or another less-crazy Republican, who are just twiddling their thumbs in their congressional seat or as governor of their state, instead of running in primaries. But I probably should have put "good" in quotes, because I probably wouldn't even vote for a moderate Republican at this point.

Oh, I get it now!

Fetus = person

Babies/children/adults = person, unless female or illegal immigrant

Or Muslim. Don't forget how (in their minds) Christians are persecuted and need religious freedom, but don't you dare try and build a mosque.

The GOP stopped dealing with reality a long time ago. Unfortunately, all it takes to get to their alternate reality is repeated viewing of Fox news or listening to certain radio programs.

The GOP wants to make government small enough to fit in a woman's uterus.

Who said that originally btw? I've been using it a lot.

The theory of "the relatively sane Republicans are sitting this one out and letting the nuts run around so they can kick them out next time around" makes a lot of sense!

Sorry, Duggars. If Santorum manages to get the nomination, I can see Obama mopping the floor with him. There has been far too many "shot themselves in the foot" moments from EVERY GOP candidate this whole primary season.

Archived