IGNORED

Santorum getting hit with.... Santorum?!

bubbabearzle

Santorum knows what his google problem is, right? So it leaves me wondering why he would make a commercial in which a Romney look-alike is shooting "mud" (looks like santorum to me!) at him?!! Gives me a good laugh, but makes me wonder if he is really that freaking stupid, LOL!

Between that and the whole C.U.M. thing,I think either he or someone working with his campaign is having a little fun with these things. It just cant be a coincidence.

Between that and the whole C.U.M. thing,I think either he or someone working with his campaign is having a little fun with these things. It just cant be a coincidence.

C.U.M. thing? Please clue me in!

I've heard the (joking) theory that his stylist is a pissed off gay guy who encourages Santorum to wear those hideous sweater vests to make him look ridiculous ;-)

C.U.M. thing? Please clue me in!

I've heard the (joking) theory that his stylist is a pissed off gay guy who encourages Santorum to wear those hideous sweater vests to make him look ridiculous ;-)

Conservatives Unite Moneybomb. Honestly, you couldn't make it up. Santorum is his own version of Poe's law.

Archived