IGNORED

19K&C March 6th Episodes

GeoBQn

It's just one 30 minute episode. Still no sign of the miscarriage.

Swerve & Serve

The Duggars are on the road again and in more ways than one! Watch as they head to Little Rock where they meet up with old friends and volunteer at a fish fry. And Michelle helps celebrate Joy Anna's 14th birthday with her first driving lesson.

I called single episodes for weeks 4 & 5 after next week's doublet of rehashed boredom (including...another speaking engagement and Amy screeching). Interestingly, we get the lemonade stand but not the space museum or Priscilla's wedding, unless they're March 13 and 20th (I forgot to INCLUDE 3/27 in my count, so it's a 7 week season, not 6, and we all know the Jubilee mess will be the finale on 3/27).

Didn't they already serve at the fish fry last season? Talk about repeating storylines.

Yep, they did have an episode of them serving at a fish fry.

Then again, this show has had a few repeated episodes in the past seasons, so this doesn't surprise me one bit.

Honestly, I think TLC is just over it with the Duggars now and are purposely putting up boring and repeated episodes to lose views so they can eventually can the show without hurting the family's feelings.

Looks like TLC changed the schedule. They are now showing THIS episode instead of Swerve & Serve.

Duggars in Space

The Duggars are out of this world! Jim Bob and the kids are going where no Duggars have gone before... Space Camp. The family tests their strength and skills in several astronaut training events, including a multi-axis trainer and flight simulator.

Looks like TLC changed the schedule. They are now showing THIS episode instead of Swerve & Serve.

Let's hope they learned that the Earth is not flat while at Space Camp. Who wants to make a bet that there will be a clip of Jim Bob spouting some bullshit statistic about how it actually is?

Duggars Puking at Space Kamp- now there's an episode I can look forward to watching! Bet Y'all $20 Joshie will leap into the flight simulator to display his "manly" headship qualities while Boob pontificates ... Per Pen Dick You Lar

Jinger and Joy have driving episodes but has anyone else? Also I love Joy but why does she get yearly birthday episodes and the other kids dont?

But space camp must be evil full of all that science stuff. I mean the sun revolves around the world right? there is only one planet? the stars are only around the corner?

Is TLC filming the Duggars now? Or are they too busy traipsing around the country after Rick Santorum? If that's the case, I guess another season of them won't be back until next fall...or maybe the summer. I wonder if TLC would spring for another huge trip for the Duggars, so long as they are bringing in ratings. I think 19 Kids and Counting is up to around 150 episodes, and Little People, Big World had over 225, and that show is still airing specials. I have a feeling we'll be seeing the Duggars on tv for quite a long time.

Archived