IGNORED

Another "Guy's Point of View"

formergothardite

And this one is :shock: He is 28, by the way, I don't know how Miss Raquel knows him. But he isn't a teen like she usually interviews.

Some highlights:

She can wear anything as long as it's not too revealing. I think 99 percent of guys would agree with that one. Long dresses, or clothing that covers the woman is ideal

Really? Most guys want women to wear long dresses? Don't think so.

Ive met a lot of beautiful women outwardly, but very few of them actually had a nice personality

As my mother always told me, if most people have a problem with you, maybe it is you who have the problem. I have a feeling that the problems do not lie with the women he meets.

On sarcasm:

I think guys are very logical creatures, so we use this form of language to make people think LOGICALLY. Being sarcastic has a way of making people consider the rhetorical view of something. We use the sarcasm to make you see things for what they really are. Being around enough women to know the species *cough* most of them are more emotional, rather than logical (no offense ladies, but it is true for the most part. haha). So I think it's instinctual for a man to use sarcasm as a ploy to bring out the logical side of a woman's brain?

Ahh yes, the poor little emotional women who can't bring out any logical thoughts without a man doing it for them. :roll:

Men would still desire women even if they wore no makeup, and walked around in potato sacks all day lol. Why do you think the men in the MIddle East have the women cover themselves from head to toe? It's because they understand the power of a woman's beauty. So be considerate when you decide to wear a piece of clothing or deck yourself out in makeup.

Notice that he doesn't point out that forcing women to cover from head to foot is a bad thing. So no matter what a woman does, she still is screwed because just being a woman causes me to sin.

http://god-sdaughter.blogspot.com/

I wonder what he thinks of sarcastic women? I'm one, and I find that people either "get" sarcasm or they don't. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with logic, or even a sense of humor.

As far as the dress - how does "not too revealing" = long dresses? Just another guy who can't control himself and wants to blame it on the evil women. Yawn. Self-control is supposed to be a fruit of the Spirit - how come men don't seem to have any?

Ive met a lot of beautiful women outwardly, but very few of them actually had a nice personality

Translation: I've met a lot beautiful women but they wouldn't give my sorry ass the time of day.

Also, I find it depressing that he consistantly (at least in what you've quoted) calls women "women". On that one issue, he's a step above cerain members here...

Men are logical and women are emotional.

*shakes my head* Not the first time we've heard this and it won't be the last unfortunately. I wish some of these journalists (I'm giving the Today show and others the side eye) would ask questions such as:

Jim Bob, do you think you're the logical one in the family? Do you think your wife is so emotional that she can't make decisions? How are women emotional following Gothardite philosophies Jim Bob? Aren't they supposed to suppress those emotions? What about your sons Jim Bob, when one ran off the set when his mother's pregnance was announced, why did that happen? Is he overly emotional? What methods do you use to make him more logical and less like the women? On a wider scope, what about women such as Golda Meir and Margaret Thatcher, do you view them as illogical? Should women, regardless of their conservative views, even hold a leadership position in government, because they are too emotional and not logical like you Jim Bob?

I can dream, can't I?

I'm raising my daughter to wear whatever the hell she wants - if she's into guys, she's got a better chance of weeding out these skeevy little assholes that way.

Men are logical and women are emotional.

*shakes my head* Not the first time we've heard this and it won't be the last unfortunately. I wish some of these journalists (I'm giving the Today show and others the side eye) would ask questions such as:

Jim Bob, do you think you're the logical one in the family? Do you think your wife is so emotional that she can't make decisions? How are women emotional following Gothardite philosophies Jim Bob? Aren't they supposed to suppress those emotions? What about your sons Jim Bob, when one ran off the set when his mother's pregnance was announced, why did that happen? Is he overly emotional? What methods do you use to make him more logical and less like the women? On a wider scope, what about women such as Golda Meir and Margaret Thatcher, do you view them as illogical? Should women, regardless of their conservative views, even hold a leadership position in government, because they are too emotional and not logical like you Jim Bob?

I can dream, can't I?

I'd ask, if men are (supposedly) the logical ones, why does the mere sight of exposed lady knees send them into a sinful frenzy?

On sarcasm:

I think guys are very logical creatures, so we use this form of language to make people think LOGICALLY. Being sarcastic has a way of making people consider the rhetorical view of something. We use the sarcasm to make you see things for what they really are. Being around enough women to know the species *cough* most of them are more emotional, rather than logical (no offense ladies, but it is true for the most part. haha). So I think it's instinctual for a man to use sarcasm as a ploy to bring out the logical side of a woman's brain?

Really, dude? I suggest you get out more and spend some time around more types of people. If you leave the choir room, you'll meet women who are not afraid to be smart and will knock your ass down with sarcasm. But of course, you're not going to do that because that would be threatening to your boymanhood. :roll:

The whole 'Men are logical and Women are emotional' is so 19th century, very Victorian. This guy is so stuck in the past.

As a man, I find this ignorant guy a disgrace for even thinking with a 19th century mind.

I'd ask, if men are (supposedly) the logical ones, why does the mere sight of exposed lady knees send them into a sinful frenzy?

Here's how I describe it; Women have brains, Men have brawns, brain over brawn, only we men don't like to admit it much. Well some of us.

Here's how I describe it; Women have brains, Men have brawns, brain over brawn, only we men don't like to admit it much. Well some of us.

Or... both women and men can have both brain and brawn.

Or... both women and men can have both brain and brawn.

Well that's how my aunt described it, she's a smart-alecky village woman who likes to criticize men of the Ancient times.

There was an old joke written by an Ancient Greek philosopher; he walked into a garden and saw a dead woman hanging on a tree with a noose around her neck, the philosopher stood there and said,

"What a pity, if only all trees in the world had the same fruit as this one"

Guest Anonymous

Well that's how my aunt described it, she's a smart-alecky village woman who likes to criticize men of the Ancient times.

There was an old joke written by an Ancient Greek philosopher; he walked into a garden and saw a dead woman hanging on a tree with a noose around her neck, the philosopher stood there and said,

What in the actual fuck are you on about? Hell, what are you ON, period? :shock:

This guy might be 28, but he sounds about 16.

Buddy, how much experience have you had with women that you know they are emotional while men are logical? I'm guessing not much, especially with views like that.

I also don't get your answer to what kind of occupation you want. Too many interests to choose from? At 28 don't you already have an occupation? Again, a 16 year old in a 28 year old body.

Oh, and stop saying "ha ha" after most of your answers. None of them were funny, so why the "ha ha"? Again, a 16 year old.

Could be why your still single, dude.

Well, your Aunt was wrong and WTF are you trying to say with the rest of that post?!

What in the actual fuck are you on about? Hell, what are you ON, period? :shock:

I was just saying the oldest sexist joke my Aunt once told, when I asked her how women were treated in old Greece, and she quoted this from a history book.

Period?

She was being cynically sarcastic. And she was old.

well at least he believes that women should be able to go to college.... "if God calls them to"

and lets not forget the dangerous activity of "private hugging"

:roll:

Guest Anonymous

I was just saying the oldest sexist joke my Aunt once told, when I asked her how women were treated in old Greece, and she quoted this from an history book.

Period?

She was being cynically sarcastic. And she was old.

Well it came off as vaguely threatening and entirely stupid. Maybe you need to proofread before you post any more creepy shit. Of course 75% of what you post is random, off topic, incomprehensible, or offensive. And that's not counting when you copy and paste the same weird-ass post in different threads.

Well that's how my aunt described it

1) Try not posting stupid, sexist shit

2) Especially try not posting stupid, sexist shit, then blaming it on your aunt

King David was a man after God's own heart, but he fell prey to the beauty of a woman (Bathsheba). His guards even told David that she was a married woman, but the lust was so strong that he had to have her! King Solomon was the wisest man on earth, but he fell into the trap of marrying 1,000 women (which boggles my mind, because I've lived in towns that didn't even have that many people. haha).

Oh my. So David was entirely helpless when he "fell prey" to Bathsheba right. As I recall the story (and you Bible scholars out there can correct me where I am mistaken), David was engaged in some pretty creepy peeping Tom behavior when he should have known that Bathsheba believed she was bathing privately. Then he sends her husband to the front lines of battle in order to get him killed so he can take Bathsheba for himself. But, oh no, David's the victim here.

And even better: King Solomon "fell into the trap of marrying 1,000 women." Poor, poor Solomon.

He should be the leader, and role model for his family. She should be a leader and role model at times too.

Eh why can't she be a role model all the time? Because you can only expect a woman to do right at times? She is faulty by her nature?

One stare or smile from a woman could be all it takes for a man to fall head over heels for her.

Seriously dude... I think you should wear a blindfold in order to protect your "purity". Stop promoting the burka.

This is beyond vile. Words fail me. I feel sick to my stomach and my eyes are burning. I wish I'd never read this post.

Archived