IGNORED

Is that another S'Morters bun in the oven?

Black Aliss

Didn't she JUST pop one out? She could still be carrying the baby weight. Or have eaten something. On the other hand these people are the most fertile people in the entire world.

Baby Enoch was born in early August so she could be pregnant again, or she could still be chubby from the baby fat and nursing. We will have to watch that tummy to know for sure.

Baby Enoch was born in early August so she could be pregnant again, or she could still be chubby from the baby fat and nursing. We will have to watch that tummy to know for sure.

This makes me laugh. Everyone, WATCH THAT TUMMY! Don't take your eyes off it for a second! :character-koolaid:

(I added the Kool-Aid guy because he has a tummy... and they drink a lot of Kool-Aid over there on the farm.)

Eh, they announced the last one pretty early. On the other hand, they are pretty private people compared to the other siblings.

I thought they kept it hush hush until about 3 months before he was born. I seem to remember we had huge threads of belly watching last winter.

This makes me laugh. Everyone, WATCH THAT TUMMY! Don't take your eyes off it for a second! :character-koolaid:

(I added the Kool-Aid guy because he has a tummy... and they drink a lot of Kool-Aid over there on the farm.)

And your kool-aid man made me think of belly washers, the drink toddlers love. :lol:

http://www.google.com/search?q=belly+wa ... 06&bih=631

I thought they kept it hush hush until about 3 months before he was born. I seem to remember we had huge threads of belly watching last winter.

They posted once very early (www.refinersfireforge.com/blog/?p=2936

) , and then posted nothing else for months about it. Many of us wondered if something had happened because she just wasn't showing at all.

They posted once very early (http://www.refinersfireforge.com/blog/?p=2936

) , and then posted nothing else for months about it. Many of us wondered if something had happened because she just wasn't showing at all.

Ah, you are correct. Thank you for clearing that up, it really sucks getting older. :violin:

So we are still at is she or isn't she but most likely not as some of us have a harder time getting rid of the tummy pudge from baby. Either way, she looks healthy and happy.

To me it seems more of a no time for crunches/hasn't lost all the baby weight plus a pretty tight shirt not a pregnancy, only time will tell though!

Archived