IGNORED

JB and Michelle's Romantic Valentine's Day Dinner in NYC

Guest Digger

She is the new SI Swim Suit model. They were plugging her as well as the Duggars. They wouldn't even look her way. It was NBC.

Yeah, that's from the Today Show last week.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Completely OT but I'm completely defrauded by the young man in the pic with the Duggers, I can't remember his name but he plays the oldest son on Weeds. That show is definately NOT Duggar approved!

Guest Anonymous

She is the new SI Swim Suit model. They were plugging her as well as the Duggars. They wouldn't even look her way. It was NBC.

Looks like the Today Show was taunting the Duggars. ;)

I personally don't think that the Duggars are as judgmental as many think. They do try to hang out with all types of people hoping their salvation will rub off on them.

Hanging out with other people to try to "save" them is still judging them. It's slightly less offensive than shunning them, but only just slightly.

Yep. They're going to a show that has music with actual BEATS and you know they would never let the kids listen to it. I'd wager there is choreography in that show too. They hung out backstage with possible non-Christians and possible gays. If this doesn't corrupt their faith, why do they think it corrupts their children's faith?

As for Mcdonalds, I have no words.

Do they know how gay friendly NYC is? As a New Yorker, I'm quite proud of our little heathen city! I wonder if they befriended any of the street preachers?

l.jpg

Completely OT but I'm completely defrauded by the young man in the pic with the Duggers, I can't remember his name but he plays the oldest son on Weeds. That show is definately NOT Duggar approved!

Hunter Parrish/Silas in Weeds is reaaaaaaallllllllly cute.

Michelle and Jim Boob, Not so much... But Hunter..... :drool:

omg. YES!

I'm giggling now. Imagine if they went during Pride? So. Many. Gays!

Now THAT would be something I'd love to see! 8-)

You mistake fame whoring for open-mindendess, Just look how tolerant they are!

duggars.photoblog600-337x252.jpg

JB's hand is defrauding me in this picture. Just saying...

Oh gross. I would have NEVER noticed that because that's one area of Boob's I don't even want to THINK about, let alone look at. *vomit-emoticon*

Well, TLC did give them a limo ride thru the Castro on Halloween when Mullet was pregnant with Jordyn. Pity it rained pretty good that night and that was the year that SF tried to centralize the partying at the ballpark. That bombed hugely. I do recall one of them admitting that they saw enough, saying (as close as I can recall) "It was quite a sight."

They got off too easily in SF, but Boob in the headshop (hey, just one letter off from "headship") looking at all the "funny shaped glass" is still my very favorite Duggar moment. Even better? They bought Joy a skirt from the place and she wore it on the show a few times. If you catch old episodes, it's a brown print, maxi to mid-calf, depending on where she was in her growth spurt.

I think that skirt is what has always given me hope that Joy will be one of the lucky ones someday.

eta: I can now hit the Pearls with plumbing line! Rarefied air, that! :mrgreen:

Oh Jesus, Jim Bob, hasn't anyone told you that hands are NOT good boner-blocking shields?!

I was like WTF when I saw the picture. Yea we can't see your hand on your crotch. :laughing-rolling:

Do you think JB and Michelle are cognizant of the fact that the people they're with here are actors? They may be in a show about God/Jesus, but that does NOT mean they have any interest in religion or practice religion at all. It's not like some group of good Christian kids decided to do a show about Jesus as ministry. These are working actors, who may end up espousing witchcraft in Wicked, adultery in Chicago, etc. Also, of the 5 men in the picture, at least one has to be gay. It's Broadway, after all.

Do you think JB and Michelle are cognizant of the fact that the people they're with here are actors? They may be in a show about God/Jesus, but that does NOT mean they have any interest in religion or practice religion at all. It's not like some group of good Christian kids decided to do a show about Jesus as ministry. These are working actors, who may end up espousing witchcraft in Wicked, adultery in Chicago, etc. Also, of the 5 men in the picture, at least one has to be gay. It's Broadway, after all.

Hunter Parrish was in Spring Awakening, where he rebels against authority and shows us his tushie. and sleeps with a girl. and there's suicide, gay sex, premarital sex, and lots of heatheny things. I freaking love that show!

and Parrish was in weeds!

I can't find any public admission of his being gay,loads of rumours though; same thing flies around about Kevin Spacey but he's another one who is pretty quiet about his private life

I can't find any public admission of his being gay,loads of rumours though; same thing flies around about Kevin Spacey but he's another one who is pretty quiet about his private life

I hate the phrase admit, like it is something to be guilty of. Personally it is none of our damn business unless he wants to tell else.

But yeah, you are right, there is nothing

• 1 month later...

JimBob: "Tongue?!?" They're trying to feed us the parts of the animal you're supposed to throw away!

I never understood that, but maybe it's because of a Jewish upbringing that embraced using a variety of parts of an animal (heart, liver, tongue) for food. Offal, in my opinion, can be the tastiest bits of an animal...and it's often more nutritious than traditional cuts of meat.

I never understood that, but maybe it's because of a Jewish upbringing that embraced using a variety of parts of an animal (heart, liver, tongue) for food. Offal, in my opinion, can be the tastiest bits of an animal...and it's often more nutritious than traditional cuts of meat.

It's not just a Jewish thing. My dear babysiter fed us cow brains, tongue and more. Thankfully I don't remember that as I would never eat meat again if I had. Also I had and still do have a strong love for liver and onions. Not a surprise for an adult to order that but it always shocked everyone when a 6 yr old does. Hey, what can I say I love the stuff even if I can't eat if anymore. My iron levels are way to high so I can only eat liver if I have been good and given blood several times before hand.

Archived