IGNORED

JB and Michelle's Romantic Valentine's Day Dinner in NYC

Guest Digger

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McDonald's is pretty fine dining for them. I'll bet they felt tricked by how defrauded they were by Godspell, since it has God in the title. Just had an icky thought, but I really hope the romantic time they had after dinner didn't include working on the next blessing.

Guest Anonymous

Thanks Buzzard!

Yes FMJ, that is Jordyn the forgotten child and my personal favorite in jail. She was caught dancing to a Life In The Pond video.

NYC has some of the finest restaurants in the world, and they go to MCDonalds?

I know! I have no words. The very idea makes my stomach hurt.

:shock:

Guest Anonymous

Righties love eating at McDonald's because it goes against Michelle Obama's healthy eating campaign. In their rejection of everything Obama, the righties are giving themselves heart attacks. :lol:

Digger how did you find these pics? (thank you by the way!)

I can't believe J'Chelle and JB get to go to cool defrauding places like San Francisco and flashy Broadway shows while the J'Slaves are stuck at home with the kids. I hope the girls spent the days without them planning their Great Escape.

I'm sure they hit up the Times Square Mickey D's before the show.

godspell6666.jpg

Okay, I've officially lost it.

Y'all know the Duggars saw GOD and thought it was something totally different. Please tell me one of the TLC crews followed them (ie San Francisco) and captured their expressions the minute the cast emerged in NIKE!!!! outfits and belted out stuff like "Day by Day" with one of those sinful backbeats that Boob so despises.

And tell me why Mullet can't wear that jacket to public appearances with the ubiquitous green or blue shirt underneath. She looks far more professional and might actually be respected rather than ridiculed if she dressed the part. Especially since we know the Duggars don't come cheaply these days.

Guest Anonymous
Digger how did you find these pics? (thank you by the way!)

I can't believe J'Chelle and JB get to go to cool defrauding places like San Francisco and flashy Broadway shows while the J'Slaves are stuck at home with the kids. I hope the girls spent the days without them planning their Great Escape.

I just found them in a google image search. :D

I'm sure they hit up the Times Square Mickey D's before the show.

Okay, I've officially lost it.

Y'all know the Duggars saw GOD and thought it was something totally different. Please tell me one of the TLC crews followed them (ie San Francisco) and captured their expressions the minute the cast emerged in NIKE!!!! outfits and belted out stuff like "Day by Day" with one of those sinful backbeats that Boob so despises.

And tell me why Mullet can't wear that jacket to public appearances with the ubiquitous green or blue shirt underneath. She looks far more professional and might actually be respected rather than ridiculed if she dressed the part. Especially since we know the Duggars don't come cheaply these days.

Michelle looks terrified in that photo. Look how close the guy who is not JB is standing next to her.

NYC has some of the finest restaurants in the world, and they go to MCDonalds?

I was thinking the same thing. Damn, a food truck would be a step up from Mickey D's.

Duggars and some Godspell hippies.

l.jpg

I can't help but feel a little sad after seeing this pic. The cast is obviously around the adult Duggar children's ages and yet they are out in the world, living their dreams and having fun on their terms. Look at their big smiles, when do you see those type of smiles on the Duggars' faces? At the other end of the spectrum, you have the Duggars kids cooking, cleaning and taking care of siblings. They cannot have any dreams to reach other than those decided by mommy and daddy, which doesn't about to much. They spend their time keeping sweet whether they want to or not.

I can't help but feel a little sad after seeing this pic. The cast is obviously around the adult Duggar children's ages and yet they are out in the world, living their dreams and having fun on their terms. Look at their big smiles, when do you see those type of smiles on the Duggars' faces? At the other end of the spectrum, you have the Duggars kids cooking, cleaning and taking care of siblings. They cannot have any dreams to reach other than those decided by mommy and daddy, which doesn't about to much. They spend their time keeping sweet whether they want to or not.

Yep. They're going to a show that has music with actual BEATS and you know they would never let the kids listen to it. I'd wager there is choreography in that show too. They hung out backstage with possible non-Christians and possible gays. If this doesn't corrupt their faith, why do they think it corrupts their children's faith?

As for Mcdonalds, I have no words.

Guest Anonymous

Another shot from their Godspell visit.

l.jpg

I personally don't think that the Duggars are as judgmental as many think. They do try to hang out with all types of people hoping their salvation will rub off on them. The Duggars have appeared on Joy Baher (a huge Liberal) and Anderson Cooper's (openly gay) shows. I think the Duggars may be a little less obnoxious than most evangelicals. After all their niece was never baptized. :o They have had to keep an open mind!

Fairly sure they are the "be nice to your face, talk behind your back about how you are going to hell" type of Christian. Met tons of those in ATI. And you are right the only reason they hang out with people not like them is because they are hoping to change them. That is judgmental IMO.

The Duggars have appeared on Joy Baher (a huge Liberal) and Anderson Cooper's (openly gay) shows.

You mistake fame whoring for open-mindendess, Just look how tolerant they are!

duggars.photoblog600-337x252.jpg

Who is that lady? Is that from Fox?

Another guest they went out of their way to ignore. Way too NIKE!

They only appear on these shows for ratings and $$$$, not because they're so damn tolerant and nice.

It isn't being open minded to only friend people so that you can change them from their heathen ways. And the reason JB and M do it and don't allow their kids is because they are terrified their children will end up like "those people".

Another guest they went out of their way to ignore. Way too NIKE!

They only appear on these shows for ratings and $$$$, not because they're so damn tolerant and nice.

She is the new SI Swim Suit model. They were plugging her as well as the Duggars. They wouldn't even look her way. It was NBC.

Archived