IGNORED

JB and Michelle's Romantic Valentine's Day Dinner in NYC

Guest Digger

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sqr3wp.jpg

Who wants to be they tried to get Micky D's to comp that meal, and they refused. I'm surprised they didn't just split a free cup of water.

Get used to it guys. The free ride is ending very soon!

It's good they're used to that level of quality. Once TLC craps out on them, that'll be the best they can afford.

OMG J'chelle isnt wearing the blue shirt!!! She's wearing a nearly identical black one!

Book is totally defrauded by the boobs... and does he know how close he is to {whisper} homosexuals {/whisper}?

NYC has some of the finest restaurants in the world, and they go to MCDonalds?

On the Today Show segment from that day, Michelle said, "We'll go to a nice restaurant and have a nice romantic time before we go back home."

I'm guessing McDonald's was lunch.

Where could they possibly eat that would be more romantic? French and Italian food is too exotic for them. They probably couldn't even handle a deli. To borrow from one of my favorite moments on King of the Hill:

JimBob: "Stuffed kish-kees?" "Kre-platch?" What's a "kay-nish?"

Michelle: It's pronounced "nish," honey, the k is silent. And I have no idea.

JimBob: "Tongue?!?" They're trying to feed us the parts of the animal you're supposed to throw away!

Where could they possibly eat that would be more romantic? French and Italian food is too exotic for them. They probably couldn't even handle a deli. To borrow from one of my favorite moments on King of the Hill:

JimBob: "Stuffed kish-kees?" "Kre-platch?" What's a "kay-nish?"

Michelle: It's pronounced "nish," honey, the k is silent. And I have no idea.

JimBob: "Tongue?!?" They're trying to feed us the parts of the animal you're supposed to throw away!

Dammit now I want kreblach soup... *drools*

I eat in NYC all the time. McD's is much more expensive than the'burbs. You can have a nice meal elsewhere for not much more. Shucks, street meat is better!

Duggars and some Godspell hippies.

l.jpg

They actually saw Godspell? It's full of dancing and rock music. So they can see this stuff, but their kids can't? :naughty:

@ Justme: It's because they're not easily tempted, so they can enjoy the show while keeping their true Christian values, doncha know?

Given the name, they may have thought it was a worship service...

They probably walked in expecting to be love offering'd $10k to give their testimony.

Archived