IGNORED

WBC really gets low.

doggie

this is just too funny when you have to fake your own protest you are on the decline

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/02/19/w ... w+Story%29

The Westboro Baptist Church did not picket singer Whitney Houston’s funeral on Saturday, but they did upload a fake photo to Twitter in hopes of convincing others that they did.

The Westboro Baptist Church believes that God is punishing the United States because of America’s acceptance of homosexuality and has gained infamy for picketing the funerals of public figures and military members. The church announced last week that it would picket Houston’s funeral in Newark on Saturday.

“Time for Westboro picket of Whitney Houston funeral.So many piling up to blather about her today. Not ONE of them warned her of hell,†Margie J. Phelps, daughter of the church’s pastor, tweeted on Saturday.

Phelps later tweeted an image of what she purported to be Westboro Baptist Church members protesting outside Houston’s funeral. But the New Jersey Star-Ledger confirmed that no protesters had access to the area depicted in the image, which was apparently photoshopped.

Recently, the church has failed to show up to funeral services numerous times after announcing they planned to do so.

The Westboro Baptist Church, which only has a few dozen members, is typically drowned out by counter protesters.

Despite the Westboro Baptists failing to show up for their protest, three “Occupy Newark†counter-protesters showed up with a sign that read, “Occupy prays for another soul our community could not save.â€

I would have loved to see them pull their $hit in the middle of Newark, amongst her fans. WBC would have their first martyrs.

Maybe the next internet meme will be photoshopping yourself as a protester in places you're too busy to actually go to.

They knew that if they did, they would get torn apart by the million rabid fans trying to get in.

The thing about the Powell boys was bad enough. now they are faking it?!

I would have loved to see them pull their $hit in the middle of Newark, amongst her fans. WBC would have their first martyrs.

One of my friend's mom and aunt are serious Whitney fans. I could totally see them stabbing some asshole WBCer with a stiletto and not even messing up their hair in the process. 8-)

All that traveling gets mighty expensive. Looks like WBC members need to increase their tithe so they can go to heaven by performing their Christian duty. :roll:

Archived