IGNORED

Autumn and Joe are now "facebook official"

prairiemuffin

I laughed at the FJ shoutout - and that it came from him, not her. Though I'm sure Autumn probably finds us ridiculous, it can't hurt to have her know that though she's proven to have been tough as nails, and she's got a supportive family, she also has a good portion of the hive vagina rooting for her to be happy and successful.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Though I'm sure Autumn probably finds us ridiculous, it can't hurt to have her know that though she's proven to have been tough as nails, and she's got a supportive family, she also has a good portion of the hive vagina rooting for her to be happy and successful.

I got the impression that she doesn't really mind FJ too much. Did you see that she has this written on her blog sidebar?

HI.

I've been blogging for several years now, and I've written some pretty stupid things- I've decided to not delete old posts, as they are a reminder of how I have changed (into what I like to think is a much nicer person!) and am still changing.

Oh she didn't like us for a bit. And I can understand that...we poked at a very sensitive family situation.

I hope she continues to grow...and moves away from the fake Jew propoganada from Ray Comfort.

Oh she didn't like us for a bit. And I can understand that...we poked at a very sensitive family situation.

I hope she continues to grow...and moves away from the fake Jew propoganada from Ray Comfort.

This. Plus, you know... she and her boyfriend are basically laughing AT us in the video. I honestly don't blame them... but it seems obvious to me that she thinks we're at least a little ridiculous. Am I the only one getting this?

Well, honestly, we are kind of ridiculous. :) Not that it makes us bad, or what we believe any less important. But we care an awful lot about people's lives who we've never met. Of course, they put it out there.

Well, honestly, we are kind of ridiculous. :) Not that it makes us bad, or what we believe any less important. But we care an awful lot about people's lives who we've never met. Of course, they put it out there.

Yep, agreed! I never mind when fundies freak out when they realize they're on a snark board because... well, I would be extremely weirded out if my family were followed like a soap opera. Then again, my family doesn't have public blogs.

Seeing those videos makes it clear that Autumn is just a normal teenage girl. I cannot imagine why her parents thought it was appropriate for her to get married--even trying to see it through the fundie lens, I don't get it. Even the fundiest among them rarely marry before 18.

She seems so much happier with her life now than prior to courting. It is as though she is no longer obsessed with marriage.

How does Joe(?Sam) know we think he's cute? Who is he? Where did he come from? Gah! I wish there were wiki articles for all the people we talk about/are exposed to.

The FJ shoutout was in the most recent video on Autumn's blog (the one with her siblings and Joe).

Joe knows we think he's cute because his family visited Autumn's family awhile back (before they were dating) and several people commented at the time that they thought he was cute.

She seems so much happier with her life now than prior to courting. It is as though she is no longer obsessed with marriage.

Exactly, and that's how it should be. There is so much more to life than getting married at 16 and packing a mobile home full of children--and I hope she'll get to experience a lot of it before she decides to marry again (if she does).

She and Joe seem like a fun, happy couple.

The FJ shoutout was in the most recent video on Autumn's blog (the one with her siblings and Joe).

Joe knows we think he's cute because his family visited Autumn's family awhile back (before they were dating) and several people commented at the time that they thought he was cute.

Yep, someone posted the picture of him smoking and said something like "OMG he is SO HOT I can't stand it!" :lol:

He's a cutie. Good on her. she is a fun girl and someday she'll be a FreeJinger.

He's fun. They could become our honorary members. :P

Sorry :oops:-what's the ok way to post links if you're not wanting to have them direct straight from the board? tia!

Prairiemuffin, post links with the http://www part removed. That makes it unclickable, but still easy for folks on their phones to get to the site.

They are so super fantastic!!!!!!!!

Autumn,

First off, I try to read your blog almost every day. Since I stopped smoking you're one of my "at my desk non-smoking smoke breaks".

I just think you rock and your family rocks and yes, Joe's adorable!! There is obviously so much love in your family and that's so fantastic and I think you have grown into such a strong and vibrant young woman. It's just wonderful.

Plus, your mom is a fabulous cook - I use her recipes constantly.

Yes, Abigail, we think you're adorable, too.

Keep posting and blogging and growing and learning. You're always welcome here.

Love,

Gizmola

They are so super fantastic!!!!!!!!

Autumn,

First off, I try to read your blog almost every day. Since I stopped smoking you're one of my "at my desk non-smoking smoke breaks".

I just think you rock and your family rocks and yes, Joe's adorable!! There is obviously so much love in your family and that's so fantastic and I think you have grown into such a strong and vibrant young woman. It's just wonderful.

Plus, your mom is a fabulous cook - I use her recipes constantly.

Yes, Abigail, we think you're adorable, too.

Keep posting and blogging and growing and learning. You're always welcome here.

Love,

Gizmola

What she said.

They really are too cute! Wishing them all the best and love the FJ shout-out!

I just read her latest posts - she talks about WHEN she gets her OWN apartment... and she wants a tattoo! :shock:

You go, girl! :clap: :dance:

• 1 year later...

Autumn changed the address of her blog months ago and said we should have fun finding it. I never did. Does anyone have any updates?

Autumn's life has certainly changed! Before she married she felt she did not need college, she wasn't wasting her life-the usual stuff. Now she really seems to be enjoying college and learning other languages and cultures.

Archived