IGNORED

Michele Duggar's Tips for a Happy Marriage

roddma

WOW WOW the most sickening thing about this is that she is teaching her daughters that this is the way women need to be in their relationships...to be completely powerless...very unhealthy and sickening!

If a man wants a relationship like that then he must be EXTREMELY insecure.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I read this to my husband, against his will. This is how our conversation went down:

Me: *reads Michelle's marriage tips*

Husband: "Well, if you're as insecure as John-Boy..."

Me: "You mean Jim Bob?"

Husband: "John Boy, Jim Bob, Jerkoff, whatever..."

:lol:

:? Are you married to my husband because that is what he said when I tried to read it against my husband's will. :lol:

Jim Bob definitely is insecure.

Michelle was probably the only girl who gave Jim Bob any attention. I can see him as the type to break her spirit down (physically and/or mentally) to keep her by his side. The list reminded me of someone who may be dealing with battered women's syndrome, and I am starting to wonder if Michelle herself was ever a victim of domestic abuse.

Wow.

God works through a man’s decisions — good or bad

She just dispelled my theory that it's not fair to men or to your family to expect them to be all-knowing and make perfect decisions all the time. Just be okay with letting them fuck up your family's life with bad decisions. Okey dokey.

The woman is ill. I got a feeling TLC is starting to let the crazy leak do they can cut them loose. Your husband "governing" you? God, that is sick. Sick and shameful.

I hope that they do another Ask the "Fans" episode. I wonder if they'll answer a question about how dehumanizing the pamphlet is to women? Knowing them, they'll just ignore it or sugar-coat their answers.

I also hope for another episode like that. The Duggars did a lot of sugar coating and bsing in the last q&a episode. Some viewers buy into their BS, while others see how stupid they are.

I'm getting the sense that TLC is not having anymore mercy on the Duggars...I think even they are starting to realize that the duggars are very out of touch with reality...and they want everyone else to see it too.

Back when I use to watch the show, they would have never zoomed in on something like that...it's pretty interesting. This pamphlet that Michelle is promoting is a good ol' fashioned recipe for an abusive relationship....she needs therapy ASAP

Read it to him against his will? Are you destroying your husband’s manliness?

Yes. It's what I do. It's who I am. :mrgreen:

HOW CAN YOU BECOME MORE OF THE WIFE OF YOUR HUSBAND'S DREAMS?

A.

(I CORINTHIANS 11:10)

1. A woman's hair "is given her for a covering" (I Corinthians 11:15).

2. A woman's hair is a basis for her spiritual protection (I Corinthians 11:10).

3. A woman's hair is a glory to her (I Corinthians 11:15).

4. A woman's hair style must reflect her husband's wishes (Ephesians 5:24).

Your Hairstyle Should Show Your -

a. Femininity vs. Masculinity

b. Contentment vs. Frustration

c. Neatness vs. Carelessness

d. Submission vs. Pride

e. Diligence vs. Weariness

f. Softness vs. Hardness

g. Self-acceptance vs. Self-rejection

h. Obedience vs. Defiance

i. Patience vs. Impatience

j. Personal organization vs. Disorganization

k. Personal discipline vs. Inconsistency

I think that's my favorite part. Little did I know, to be the wife of my husband's dreams, I don't have to understand him, talk to him, work with him, support him, love him, be there for him--NONSENSE! It's all about my hairstyle!!! And you know what??? My hairstyle can show my submission and patience! I can have PATIENT HAIR!!!

For fuck's sake, what is this woman smoking and where can I get some? :roll:

I want content hair. I think my hair is troubled. How can I get content hair?

My husband's not buying my attempts to get him to fill my water bottle for me affirm his manliness and preserve our love by not being self-sufficient...

I'm really curious with what the husband's worksheet says on how to keep his wife happy in a marriage.

Praise her for being your sex slave/chef/maid wife so she knows this is her job

I'm really curious with what the husband's worksheet says on how to keep his wife happy in a marriage.

Praise her for being your sex slave/chef/maid wife so she knows this is her job

nothing it is not required. give her lots of babies may be about all.

Once upon a time, when I was first introduced to the Duggars through a "special", I was impressed by their ability to handle a large family (that was 7 children ago).... Now, it's just :scared-eek: and I wish they would just take their speshul kind of crazee far away!

B. By being financially independent

1. Love is killed by self-sufficiency

2. Whoever controls the money controls the leadership.

Center your work and your ministry in your home.

LOL! I my family, I made more this year. But my husband controls the money because I don't feel like taking care of the bills. I control the household otherwise. His manliness isn't so weak that he's offended or insecure about me making more money or being in charge of our home, and I'm not so insecure that I freak about being blissfully in the dark about our few bills (if I want to know, I can ask, and he'll tell me immediately). Oh, and I file our taxes every year, so I really know all.

We BALANCE each other instead of it all being on one side.

I think fun die men are insecure about their penises.

I think that's my favorite part. Little did I know, to be the wife of my husband's dreams, I don't have to understand him, talk to him, work with him, support him, love him, be there for him--NONSENSE! It's all about my hairstyle!!! And you know what??? My hairstyle can show my submission and patience! I can have PATIENT HAIR!!!

When these people have a bad hair day, they have a really bad hair day -- an EVIL hair day! :shock:

A wife demonstrates a meek and quiet spirit when she yields all her personal rights and expectations to God and is sincerely thankful for things that are done for her.

Yield all of your rights to God... Under QF law, because your husband is God in your house, that means you yield all of your rights to him. And we see, for example, women disenfranchised because they have to vote for whomever their husband chooses.

Understand the difference between your rights (what you expect or deserve from others) and your responsibilities (what you need to do).

They define rights as what you expect from others... Then we see that...

To develop a grateful spirit, you should expect nothing and learn to be appreciative of each little expression of your husband’s love.

You should expect nothing from your husband.

As a QF wife you have NO RIGHTS. None. :o Slavery much?

You know, I was hard on my husband this evening because I ended up doing a chore he asked. Yet he made dinner. I need to go apologize and hug him and am going to right now.

Archived