IGNORED

Duggar Picasa Feb 2012

Deleted07

Where's Josiah? In the front are the twins through Jackson, Joseph is on the left by Joy, and Josh and John are in the back. Hmmm....

Where's Josiah? In the front are the twins through Jackson, Joseph is on the left by Joy, and Josh and John are in the back. Hmmm....

Think he's been sent for re-programming?

Yeah, very weird that Josiah's not in the family + Santorum photo! I was going to say that maybe Josiah took the photo, but Joshie has commented on the photo, "Thanks Andrew Patton for taking it for us!" Josiah appears to be the only Duggar missing from that photo, unless I missed someone in my mental roundup. I hope he hasn't been shipped off to some re-programming camp, but after his outburst when Michelle announced #20 it would seem likely. He IS in the first lemonade stand shot, though.

Yeah, very weird that Josiah's not in the family + Santorum photo! I was going to say that maybe Josiah took the photo, but Joshie has commented on the photo, "Thanks Andrew Patton for taking it for us!" Josiah appears to be the only Duggar missing from that photo, unless I missed someone in my mental roundup. I hope he hasn't been shipped off to some re-programming camp, but after his outburst when Michelle announced #20 it would seem likely. He IS in the first lemonade stand shot, though.

The only other one missing is Mullet, who was probably off "grieving."

All the kids have terrible bags under their eyes.

What do you expect, they are being dragged around the country to participate in their parents desire to support someone running for president who wants nothing more than the take away peoples rights.

Archived