IGNORED

What Tough Questions Should Anderson Cooper Ask The Duggars?

debrand

I am sick of soft ball questions to the Duggars. If Anderson Cooper's staff comes here, maybe we can give them some ideas.

1. The existence of your children has earned you money through TLC. Have you set aside a portion of that money for each child?

2. Studies show that in large families, younger sons are more likely to be homosexual. How would you respond if one of your sons admits that he is gay?

3. None of your older children attend college outside the home. Will any of them leave home to go to college?

4. Did you blanket train your infants? If so, can you describe the process that you used?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you keep trying to have children when God has stated it's time to stop so clearly even the atheists have gotten the message?

What justification do you have for making your older daughters do all of the childcare and household tasks?

Why made you feel you could brag about being debt free when one of your companies, at least, had a 4 million dollar debt?

I really like this topic.

I would like him to ask whether they believe they could be debt free with 19 kids (and one heaven baby and one forgotten heaven baby), if TLC did not pay them out the ass, and if JB had not been in politics.

I would like him to ask whether they really think it's realistic for all women to live Michelle's lifestyle and what they would say to the millions of women who would not be happy and fulfilled doing so.

I would like him to get a straight answer about whether they believe birth control should be illegal. (We know what they believe, but TLC likes to downplay their more extreme beliefs).

And the question I always want fundies to answer (but no one will ever, ever ask the Duggars): what makes you so convinced that your beliefs are 100% correct when billions of other people believe totally different things and are equally convinced that their beliefs are 100% correct.

The existence of your children has earned you money through TLC. Have you set aside a portion of that money for each child?

This is the question I've always had, though I'm afraid I probably already know the answer. If those kids had money to fall back on, it would make it that much easier to haul ass if they chose to. Can't have that now, can we?

You said you wanted privacy to grieve after Michelle's miscarriage. Why were TLC cameras present and why was this filmed to air for millions of viewers?

Has Josie's care in any way been paid by any taxpayers ... If so, do you feel other Americans should have access to the same quality of healthcare although they are not in the public spotlight?

But... didn't they already film the Anderson Cooper segment? But I'm hoping if staff members were to find us at all, they probably would have before now.

You said you wanted privacy to grieve after Michelle's miscarriage. Why were TLC cameras present and why was this filmed to air for millions of viewers?

Has Josie's care in any way been paid by any taxpayers ... If so, do you feel other Americans should have access to the same quality of healthcare although they are not in the public spotlight?

Like. :clap:

But... didn't they already film the Anderson Cooper segment? But I'm hoping if staff members were to find us at all, they probably would have before now.

If they already taped it then it was just Josh, Anna and the kids, no JimBob or Michelle. I doubt Anderson would ask the kids tough questions.

I would love some direct questions that JimBob can't worm out of. Like for Josie's care, it needs to be asked, "Since your 19th child Josie was born under 2.2lbs she qualified for free care under you state law. Did you accept this free care or did you pay 100% out of pocket? (I always hate how they ask JimBob did you pay for Josie's care and he says yes I paid the deductible, he never says he didn't take goverment funds. I have always believed he paid his out of pocket for stuff like the oxygen, shots, meds and it is his way of justifying that HE paid).

I understand your homeschool graduates attend online college. Could you tell us what each is majoring in and how many credits the each have?

I understand you use the buddy system, but at what age are your children allowed to go out by themselves?

How do you and your adult children plan for retirement since you are self employed (or unemployed)? This is another one that bothers me. For JimBob being all "debt free" is he giving his children 18-22 information on retirement planning. I know not everyone can afford to start at 18 but if you are living at home for free you should be able to save $2k a year and put it into an IRA. The years between 18-28 make you way more money then 28-65. If the show didnt come about, would Jimbob even get SS when he is 65 with rental property income?

OH AC please recap your interview with Michael Pearl, remind the Duggars that they once linked to Pearl's book (I bet one of your friendly FreeJingers can get you an old screenshot!) and request that they explain!!! Booyah!

1) Why do you feel the need to ram your religion down people's throats?

2) Why haven't the older children gone to college?

3) When can the world celebrate your show cancellation?

I want him to ask if they spank or have spanked in the past, and to not accept some wishy-washy answer. I want him to keep insisting until they answer yes or no.

I also want him to ask if all kids will receive equal inheritance or if the sons will get more than the daughters, which would be the biblical way.

And last, I would like him to ask them that if the choice is between using government assistance and not giving your kids enough food, which would be the worse option? I suspect that they would let their kids starve if they didn't have enough money, because they're too proud to accept the help that is there for them, and I want them to own up to it.

What is a 'goodbye' room? What specifically is this room used for?

Can you tell us how the children are buddied up. Who is with whom? (Does John David have a buddy etc?)

What type of training did your girls receive to join the fire department? Do they have EMT Certifications? Are they continuing on to be Firefighters? :roll:

Why don't we see you taking your children to universities and colleges? We see you going on vacation and tours- in all of these places you have visited, have you ever toured a higher learning facility?

Michelle, I show you the pictures, you name all your kids. No cheating by asking the Jslaves for help.

If you believe a woman's place is inside the home why is your doctor female?

Yesssss, I love this brand of hypocrisy to be explained.

Michelle, I show you the pictures, you name all your kids. No cheating by asking the Jslaves for help.

Yesssss, I love this brand of hypocrisy to be explained.

I'm sure they would spout some rubbish about how "God" is using his divine wisdom through Dr. Sarver or some bullshit excuse. Oh and because they can't have a male OB/GYN looking at Michelle "down there". Modesty you know :dance: .

I'm sure they would spout some rubbish about how "God" is using his divine wisdom through Dr. Sarver or some bullshit excuse. Oh and because they can't have a male OB/GYN looking at Michelle "down there". Modesty you know :dance: .

Jim Bob's halitosis doctor was female too. What's up with that?

All these questions are excellent! Why haven't reporters asked these before? Surely, we aren't the only people who can come up with thouhtful, tough questions for the Duggars.

What is a 'goodbye' room? What specifically is this room used for?

It's the room where people tend to linger when saying 'goodbye' so they named it a goodbye room. It's actually one of the most begin hings about them.

They can't seem to manage a 7000 sq. ft. very well, so now it's mostly Michelle's private gym.

I have one: Why doesn't Michelle run around their property? She could even lead some of the kids in doing runs, which would give her time to get to know them and set a good fitness example. It woudl also burn off their 'excess energy' and calm them down. Oh hell, just go raise your sibs and eat some tataca.

1) You claim that once Josh got married, he was cut off financially. How come his supposed own car lot is listed under your name?

2) Do you teach your children about other cultures/religions so they get a better understanding of how different the world is or do you teach them that because some people do not know who Jesus is, they are doomed for Hell?

3) God has given us a brain and free will, meaning, he's aware that we're not perfect and we have the choice of living a life that we want to. Why do you desperately need to follow the Bible word for word like as if the Biblica lifestyle is the only way to get into Heaven?

4) You say that by dating, you give pieces of your heart away, yet, Gothard has claimed that sometimes courtships do fail because God has others plans for you. Isn't that just like dating or is it because you threw in God into the mixture, it's an acceptable thing?

5) Why do you not trust your children, even after reaching adulthood, to be able to make their own judgements on their own lives? I understand that some might want to live at home, go the courtship route, have a chaperone at all times, etc, but I don't buy that every single one of them wish to follow this ultra conservative lifestyle.

6) How would you react if your children decided to leave this conservative lifestyle and live a more mainstream Christian lifestyle? (dancing, secular music, girls wearing pants, working outside of the home, and not allowing God to decide how many children to have).

7) You claim that you want to teach your children self control, so how is that possible for your younger ones if you scream "NIKE!" when an "immodest" woman walks by? I put that in quotes because I feel like your definition of immodest is different for the rest of us.

8) You say that field trips are the best way to teach your children but they still need classroom time, so when does "classroom" learning actually take place? It seems like it's been a while since your family has been too busy following Santorum around and all those speaking events you bring your children to.

9) You always say "God said this" or "I feel like God is.." in almost all of your interviews but what about what YOU want and what YOU feel is right? Have you ever put your own emotions/feelings into consideration or do you think that's a sign of the Devil getting to you?

Great questions!

I hope he made the Pearl-Duggar connection.

I also hope he kept after them about whatever he asked, because I'm sure they have mealy-mouthed "answers" for any challenging question, that don't really answer what was asked.

So I imagine it would take 3-4 tries of the same challenge, to either get them to tell something like the truth, or be shut down due to a lack of answer that still makes them seem harmless.

Seriously WTF is a "good-bye room"?

This is answered in the specials about building their house. And on the first post of this page.

I would like to know if Michelle ever feels guilty for denying her daughters the fun of parties, passing notes, cheerleading (or any other organized sport), swimsuits, crushes...

Archived