IGNORED

The Duggars are going to be on Anderson Cooper's daytime....

dawn9476

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do they realise he's gay? I know he's never formally come out, but it's no secret.

Hope he hits them with some good questions, but since it was filmed when JB and Michelle were in NYC, probably not. I don't think he'd be mean to the kids.

"Who Do You Think You Are" is a separate segment from the Duggars. Although, I can totally imagine JimBob getting all smug and self righteous about his ancestors like Martin Sheen did in his episode.

I'm very surprised that they would even agree to talk to him. I hope he keeps his integrity and doesn't just throw them softball questions. I wonder if the Duggars have become so arrogant and full of themselves that they believe they can handle any questioning, and they are so perfect that they will be able to win AC over to their side. Otherwise, I just don't see how they would be willing to do this. They're desperate for attention, but only through outlets that will allow them to control what is shown of them.

I gotta email screencaps to AC's producers!

Oh YEAH please do that!!

It is SO time someone asked them a tough question. Just one would be a start!

I would like him to just ask directly if the Duggars spank their kids, or have in the past. And to not accept any B.S. handwaving answer. If they support spanking so much that they'll use it with their kids, they should admit it to the world. I would also like AC to some tough questions about their involvement with Gothard.

The AC daytime episode was already filmed this week. I don't think the Duggars know about AC's sexual orientation.There are a quite bit of people who don't know about it, there is a Mormon fundie lite blogger that I follow that has crush on him and is hoping to get on his show. I kind of laugh because she obviously doesn't know about sexual orientation, but this blogger is really simple minded that she seems not to notice things that most people would notice..

I thought that AC never revealed his orientation because it's a personal matter and not relevant, so either way it's just speculation. Or did he eventually tell us what his orientation is?

Guest Anonymous
I thought that AC never revealed his orientation because it's a personal matter and not relevant, so either way it's just speculation. Or did he eventually tell us what his orientation is?

Doesn't matter to me if he is or isn't because it's none of my business. I just don't like talk shows in general because most are nothing more than stupid circus like debates of people with bad manners and anger control issues...including the hosts. If want to see that crap, I'll go sit on my front porch & listen to my neighbors who do the same thing every weekend when they're drunk.

Guest Anonymous
Awesome. From what I've seen of AC, Jim Bob and Michelle are going to get their asses handed to them.

And the Duggar Defender Army will come out in full force to defend them and condemn Anderson. Yeah, I think I have a pretty good idea how this is going down. But, the fly in the ointment will be the younger kids. If any of them are present, I don't see Anderson being cold-hearted enough to rip into JB & Michelle while they watch on. Even I find that to be very mean and cruel. But, if I'm wrong and he does tear into with the little ones there, you best believe the Duggar Defender Army and perhaps some Anti-Duggar Crusaders will try to rip Anderson a new one too.

I think the simple questions would be best. Like Michelle when was the last time you hugged a child or all of your children. when was the last time you fed a child changed a diaper put one to sleep? How much you want to bet she would have to think about it.

I don't think he should be ripped on. They shouldn't be allowed to use their kids as shields. Those kids need to hear the truth about what's going on in their lives.

And the Duggar Defender Army will come out in full force to defend them and condemn Anderson. Yeah, I think I have a pretty good idea how this is going down. But, the fly in the ointment will be the younger kids. If any of them are present, I don't see Anderson being cold-hearted enough to rip into JB & Michelle while they watch on. Even I find that to be very mean and cruel. But, if I'm wrong and he does tear into with the little ones there, you best believe the Duggar Defender Army and perhaps some Anti-Duggar Crusaders will try to rip Anderson a new one too.

Agree that if the younger kids are present, AC is going to go a lot easier on them. Really hope it's only JB and Michelle so he can really have a go at them.

The Duggars have... 8 kids who have graduated from high school? Only one lives outside the house and only two have jobs. None are going to college. By "regular" standards that's evidence of parenting failure.

Agree that if the younger kids are present, AC is going to go a lot easier on them. Really hope it's only JB and Michelle so he can really have a go at them.

The description says:

In a daytime exclusive, "19 Kids and Counting" stars Bob and Michelle Duggar join Anderson to discuss their supersized family, and the miscarriage Michelle suffered while carrying their 20th child. The Duggars are joined, via satellite, by their 19 children to talk about the challenges and rewards of having such a large family, and why they have chosen to share the pain of their loss on national television.

So, whether there is a segment with just JB & OfJB, then the kids joining in via satellite, or if the kids are involved the whole time, is unclear.

Michelle is wearing a flattering burgundy top and black jacket -- at least the awful blue/green shirts don't make an appearance.

Archived