IGNORED

UK competitor to the Duggars

CustardTart

They're not fundie enough. It's only okay to 14+ children if you're popping them out for Jesus.

Also, how do they manage to live in such a small house? :?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2013309/Pregnant-15-daughter-Britains-prolific-single-mother-And-course-shes-benefits--just-like-mum.html

They're not fundy at all, several of the older girls have had babies before they were married and the family is on benefits. I watched the Channel 4 programme she was on and although she has an amazing figure, I didn't think her face was all that. Her daughters are very pretty though.

She reminds me of the other mother in Coraline.

Coralines-Other-Mother2.jpg

Hot? :? I think she looks dreadful, especially close-up and some of those poor kids look as miserable as sin. Although with such horrible names, who can blame them?!

Oh I've seen her on TV. Not fundie AT ALL!!!

In that article it said she's looking for a new man. She found one - he was expecting a baby with someone else at the time. They conceived a baby but lost it, then broke up.

Michelle Duggar she's not. She makes Michelle look like a beauty queen. The kids look bedraggled and bewildered.

I take it that CustardTart means that the mom is HOT as in "one-hot-mama" (=wearing makeup, heels, has a slim physique and is wearing a rather revealing dress), not that she is beutiful. The opposite of frumpy mother.

How can she support herself+14 kids on £565 per week? Wow.

Hot? :? I think she looks dreadful, especially close-up and some of those poor kids look as miserable as sin. Although with such horrible names, who can blame them?!

Most of those names are pretty normal UK names :? I saw the show and didnt like her one bit, seems in the early days, before her husband left, they used the big family as a money making tool and were in the media any chance they got. No wounder her husband divorced her!

Most of those names are pretty normal UK names :? I saw the show and didnt like her one bit, seems in the early days, before her husband left, they used the big family as a money making tool and were in the media any chance they got. No wounder her husband divorced her!

Depends on the area, I suppose. There are only perhaps 2-4 names I would consider 'normal' in any sense of the word. Certainly very few that would be used in the area I live in, or that I would even consider.

I think it's a shame they've become such pariahs - they were originally self-sufficient, but fell on hard times because of the (now ex) husband. Hardly 'scroungers', as she didn't have kids for benefits, as many people supposedly do. But the media does love to tear people down, and there are always people more than willing to join in. Even though most people are only one accident or redundancy away from that themselves. Kudos to her for stretching what little she gets so far. I get more than twice that a month (not in benefits; I work) and it's still hard to keep my head above water, living where I do.

Most of those names are pretty normal UK names :?

Um, no they're not. Not in the part of the UK I live in, anyway, and I've never heard of anyone with some of those names. In fact I've never even heard of the names Febrianne, Nerilly or Arna. I'd say the only reasonably 'normal' names among those children are Natasha, Bradley, Georgia, Jade, Caitlin, Charlie, Lilly, Mariah and possibly Brittany (although that is quite 80s/90s). Even then, Lilly is usually spelled 'Lily' and Mariah 'Maria'.

Um, no they're not. Not in the part of the UK I live in, anyway, and I've never heard of anyone with some of those names. In fact I've never even heard of the names Febrianne, Nerilly or Arna. I'd say the only reasonably 'normal' names among those children are Natasha, Bradley, Georgia, Jade, Caitlin, Charlie, Lilly, Mariah and possibly Brittany (although that is quite 80s/90s). Even then, Lilly is usually spelled 'Lily' and Mariah 'Maria'.

In the U.S. at least, Maria and Mariah are typically different names. Mariah is pronounced like Mariah Carey.

Hot??

Not really...She has a creepy face and she's way too skinny; one wouldn't think she birthed that many kids with the stick-thin figure she has.

As the fundies say: where's her headship? 8-)

ETA: girls are the majority in that household! I count only 3 boys.

I read that srticle: her former partner's name is Craig Le Sauvage?? That's French for Craig The Wild Man!! :lol:

Depends on the area, I suppose. There are only perhaps 2-4 names I would consider 'normal' in any sense of the word. Certainly very few that would be used in the area I live in, or that I would even consider.

I think it's a shame they've become such pariahs - they were originally self-sufficient, but fell on hard times because of the (now ex) husband. Hardly 'scroungers', as she didn't have kids for benefits, as many people supposedly do. But the media does love to tear people down, and there are always people more than willing to join in. Even though most people are only one accident or redundancy away from that themselves. Kudos to her for stretching what little she gets so far. I get more than twice that a month (not in benefits; I work) and it's still hard to keep my head above water, living where I do.

I don't really know anything about them, but that's kind of my take after reading the article. I think there are so many QF families who could find themselves in a similar boat if their headship couldn't work anymore. They must have struggled like crazy even when they were together; surely he couldn't have made that much money as a truck driver? I don't really think she comes across as a scrounger, but I do get a famewhore vibe, especially with her relationship drama. She makes me think of Mckmama.

Theres something seriously wrong with that woman! So you have a brood of kids on a single income, then daddy gets hurt and winds up in prison (for claiming benefits to support his family? There HAS to be more to that story...) so she divorces him? Thats not really grounds for divorce (unless theres some financial benefit theres more to that story too..). So she hooks up with ANOTHER guy, get prego, loses that baby and in now a grandmother x4 and smiles with her prego 15 year old?

Sorry, those kids have no shot. Michelle Duggar she's not. Someone should take those kids...

Theres something seriously wrong with that woman! So you have a brood of kids on a single income, then daddy gets hurt and winds up in prison (for claiming benefits to support his family? There HAS to be more to that story...) so she divorces him? Thats not really grounds for divorce (unless theres some financial benefit theres more to that story too..). So she hooks up with ANOTHER guy, get prego, loses that baby and in now a grandmother x4 and smiles with her prego 15 year old?

Sorry, those kids have no shot. Michelle Duggar she's not. Someone should take those kids...

He was fiddling his benefits for quite a while (claiming what he shouldn't have been) and she and he were fighting for a while before he was lifted.

I don't see any reason to take the kids into care?

Guest Anonymous

He was fiddling his benefits for quite a while (claiming what he shouldn't have been) and she and he were fighting for a while before he was lifted.

I don't see any reason to take the kids into care?

Why on earth should all those children be taken into care just because their parents are divorced and the mother dares to have "ANOTHER" relationship? :shock:

What would be achieved by that?

I don't see any reason to take the kids away but like many fundie mothers it seems that she has a baby addiction since the article said she wants to have more children despite their current conditions.

And I have no problem with her having a relationship/sex just use some birth conrol!

Most of those names are pretty normal UK names :?

Thankfully they are not :lol:

The kids look bedraggled and bewildered.
:clap: Spot on Nell :clap:

Archived