IGNORED

Modesty Survey from the Rebelution Has Updated

mystweaver

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
These boys must have penises on a hair-trigger.

I remember a while back, several of us on freejinger asked our teenaged sons what they thought about some modesty survey. My 16 year old basically said he would generally notice an attractive member of the opposite sex no matter what she wore. That is typical heterosexual male behavior, there's no way around it. It's not the girl's responsibility to control male sexuality, if anything it is degrading to suggest that men are helpless against female wiles.

With all the thoughts and none of the touching, even a brush from Mister hand, no wonder all these guys are scared of being defrauded, they are all frightened of losing their dicks to nasty cases of blue balls. If they all weren't such arrogant asses, I might even feel bad for them. :lol:

And CREEPY on the familial defrauding, gross, gross, gross! But as it has been said many times before here, their are some weird at least emotional incestual relationships, going all around the fundie groups, so no major surprises there.

Not to mention, who is he to know what a girl's purpose is in wearing clothing? Judging someone else's intent, the incredible arrogance or at least ignorance, to fancy oneself to know another's mind.

:violin: :violin: :violin:

FAUQUIER FREE CLINIC

Rob Marino, Executive Director

PO Box 3138

Warrenton, VA 20188

Warrenton Clinic Location:

210 West Shirley Avenue

Warrenton VA 20186

Phone: (540) 347-0394

Fax: (540) 349-3262

Email: rob@fauquierfreeclinic.org

Serving: Fauquier County, Rappahannock County

The Fauquier Free Clinic serves low-income, uninsured residents of both Fauquier and Rappahannock Counties. Our patients come from households living at or below 150% of the federal poverty level. Over 65% of our patients are employed. Most are working in the service sector or in agriculture. We treat only those patients with no health insurance and no access to Medicaid, Medicare or other health care support.

*Accredited through the Virginia Association of Free Clinics since 2010.

FREDERICKSBURG COUNSELING SERVICES

Marci Bartley, MA, Executive Director

305 Hanson Avenue, Suite 140

Fredericksburg, VA 22401

Phone: (540) 373-2320

Fax: (540) 373-2320 (call first)

Email: fcsagency@aol.com

Serving: Stafford County, Spotsylvania County, Orange County, King George County, Caroline County, Westmoreland County, Fredericksburg city

Fredericksburg Counseling Services, Inc.(FCS),a mental health free clinic, provides access to counseling and other related services, at no charge, to low income, uninsured residents of our region. Services include individual, couples, family counseling, case management for FCS clients andeducational presentations.The agency's goal is to help people work toward freedom from mental and emotional problems, family and marital conflicts, and other situations that affect quality of life.

Once again this goes all back to women. You know with everything they say about woman being the weaker sex all these potential "stumbling blocks" just make it seem men can be the weaker sex too

:clap: :clap: :dance: :text-goodpost::text-yeahthat:

I think that the fundi men are upset because God only gives women the ability to create life. Men can produce sperm :obscene-sexualspermblue: but their bodies can not support life while it grows and develops. The sperm :obscene-sexualspermmagenta: are also weak. They cant survive outside of a mans body for very long. They are jealous that god made women bodies powerful and strong. They think that they have subjugate women to keep them from dominating the species :romance-ballandchain: . They keep saying that god did not want women participating in religious ceremonies. Yet, they were part of worship services in the first Christian churches. The line about women remaining silent in church was added when a monk was transcribing an earlier version of the text that had that written in the margins. This is one of many problems with the bible.

Edited because I cant spell and to add some cute pictures to the post to distract the feeble minded men from the actual post. .

I used to think that people who went on about Christian 'patriarchy' and subjugation of women were imagining things that weren't there. Now I know better.

What really bugs me about the Modesty Survey is the inherent bias in the way all the questions are asked. If they framed them all as negative (XYZ is not modest, Agree/Disagree) or positive (XYZ is modest, Agree/Disagree) or even randomized how they framed it, the survey wouldn't be so poorly written. But instead, the clear bias of the survey creators is completely obvious through the survey:

Wearing a tight shirt under an open button-down shirt or a jacket is immodest.

It is not a stumbling block if a girl's shirt creeps up, as long as she has a camisole tucked in underneath so that no skin shows.

A one-piece swimsuit is modest.

Bikini swimsuits are immodest.

Skirts with slits are immodest.

Knee-length skirts are modest.

Wearing lip-gloss or lipstick is not a stumbling block.

Wearing heavy makeup is a stumbling block.

and so on and so forth.

What sort of sexually depraved lunatics are these fundies raising? I was sick reading the comments from those boys and men. They are forcing a self-censorship on some of their most primal thoughts by threat of damnation. This kind of emotional scarring creates very frightening people. With a rifle on a clocktower kind of scary! I really hope they're nobody I'm in regular contact with.

:violin: :violin: :violin:

FAUQUIER FREE CLINIC

Rob Marino, Executive Director

PO Box 3138

Warrenton, VA 20188

Warrenton Clinic Location:

210 West Shirley Avenue

Warrenton VA 20186

Phone: (540) 347-0394

Fax: (540) 349-3262

Email: rob@fauquierfreeclinic.org

Serving: Fauquier County, Rappahannock County

The Fauquier Free Clinic serves low-income, uninsured residents of both Fauquier and Rappahannock Counties. Our patients come from households living at or below 150% of the federal poverty level. Over 65% of our patients are employed. Most are working in the service sector or in agriculture. We treat only those patients with no health insurance and no access to Medicaid, Medicare or other health care support.

*Accredited through the Virginia Association of Free Clinics since 2010.

FREDERICKSBURG COUNSELING SERVICES

Marci Bartley, MA, Executive Director

305 Hanson Avenue, Suite 140

Fredericksburg, VA 22401

Phone: (540) 373-2320

Fax: (540) 373-2320 (call first)

Email: fcsagency@aol.com

Serving: Stafford County, Spotsylvania County, Orange County, King George County, Caroline County, Westmoreland County, Fredericksburg city

Fredericksburg Counseling Services, Inc.(FCS),a mental health free clinic, provides access to counseling and other related services, at no charge, to low income, uninsured residents of our region. Services include individual, couples, family counseling, case management for FCS clients andeducational presentations.The agency's goal is to help people work toward freedom from mental and emotional problems, family and marital conflicts, and other situations that affect quality of life.

I don't get it?? :oops:

I don't get it?? :oops:

Not being ugly (really), but I refuse to give one bit of additional attention to a self-absorbed troll.

Please do a search on a couple of key words in what you quoted, and it should become apparent.

Not being ugly (really), but I refuse to give one bit of additional attention to a self-absorbed troll.

Please do a search on a couple of key words in what you quoted, and it should become apparent.

Thank you - have found a looooooooooooooooong thread!

Did not realise she was a troll.

This makes men look weak by having women to be modest for them so they don't come to temptation. Why is always the women who have to cover up but not the men when it comes to fundies? *hopless sigh*

Archived