IGNORED

Are there any reviews of CollegePlus!

SpeakNow

The only "reviews" I can find are on the CP! website. I kind of want to find reviews of people who have been through the program to see if they are actually (at least mildly) successful. I just can't understand how that program is any good at all.

http://www.homeschoolreviews.com/review ... spx?id=662

There is only one negative review here, the last one on the first page.

That was really all I could find. I also learned that the CollegePlus! (I am kind of suspect of things with exclamation marks in their names) has advisers that will pray with you at the end of your counselling sessions. So helpful and such a good use of money. It was also weird that everyone asking for reviews of the program were parents who seemed to be way over involved in their children's lives. It wasn't "my kid" is looking into CollegeMinuseleventy but "we" are looking into CME.

A family member's daughter just got a "degree" from Edison State through CollegePlus. I'll let you know when she gets a job. I'm not holding my breath. The sad thing is, she thinks she's educated.

Edited to add that I just clicked on the previous poster's link, and the positive reviews all read exactly alike, as if they had been written by the same person.

Archived