IGNORED

This is very scary. Shows how little republicans care

doggie

Is the general American public capable of seeing what is right in front of its face anymore? I dunno.

I consulted my Magic 8 ball and it said, "Outlook not so good."

I'm far from an expert on this....but I think it could only conceivably happen if Romney is nominated, simply because he has so much money.* Even then, I think it's quite likely Obama will win another term. Most sitting presidents do.

*...and is not as crazy/offensive as Newt or as socially conservative as Santorum.

Don't forget that Romney is behind Massachusetts having something like the Affordable Care Act in place for a few years now, and it...covers birth control. It's part of why Santorum and the Duggars say he's funding abortions and so shouldn't be president.

I worry that the US is going to be like Iran in ten years. Maybe fifteen. And you're right next door to us, so I'm afraid the crazy will spread. :(

:text-yeahthat:

I worry that the US is going to be like Iran in ten years. Maybe fifteen. And you're right next door to us, so I'm afraid the crazy will spread. :(

What will spread is liberals to Canada.

Don't forget that Romney is behind Massachusetts having something like the Affordable Care Act in place for a few years now, and it...covers birth control. It's part of why Santorum and the Duggars say he's funding abortions and so shouldn't be president.

Yep. I'm not behind his politics by any means, and I kinda want to puke when I look at him, but at least he's not totally bat shit crazy.

A week ago I was laughing a Smuggar when Santorum went down in flames in Florida, saying, "No way that ass-clown was gonna get credibility, even in Florida." So much for that idea.

If preventing ovulation is abortion, then we're back to the "every sperm is sacred" line of reasoning. I despise these people.

So Huffington post has a very nice left bias and they've glossed over a bit of this. The issue is EMLOYERS not INSURANCE companies. One of the most important protections we have in the US is the right to practice your religion without government influence. The BC flap was in direct offense to that and recieved appropriate criticism, this is a response to that. The government cannot force a private entity to fund something it finds morally offensive period. This is one of the biggest problems with the healthcare plan and is presently before the courts. I'm sure we'll have a decision from the supreme court that will settle the matter regardless of what politicians propose.

Archived