IGNORED

Upcoming 19K&C Episodes

GeoBQn

I don't think that there is money to be made on the cars themselves but on the financing, repo'ing and the viscous cycle of selling them all over again.

I've know four car-lot owners personally. There's a reason the usually live at the car lots. If Smuggar and his property weren't living at his grandma's house, they would be living in the office at the car lot. Small used car lots are for people with pipe dreams of making it big and who don't know any better.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
an hour long episode about a baby haircut? you cannot make this shit up.

They spent an hour on wisdom teeth and a bunch of dumb talk about how Smuggar "learns a very important lesson," and all it was was he had a glass of tea and so couldn't be knocked out for his wisdom teeth removal. Wuss. Just have local and have those suckers ripped out like I did.

Why do J&A adn Amy get their own episodes? I'd like to see what the older girls, JD, Joseph, etc do. Why not do an epsiode with a segement devoted to each of the girls? or have a series of episodes that highlightes each kid individually? I mean if they are going to bore the heck out of us, we might as well see a little bit about these kids... Oh wait, then we might be able to tell which kids are ready to run and people might help them!

You think the girls are allowed to have their own interests? There would be nothing to show but childcare and cooking and cleaning and slaving. And they're all brainwashed into giving the same answers to everything. :(

You think the girls are allowed to have their own interests? There would be nothing to show but childcare and cooking and cleaning and slaving. And they're all brainwashed into giving the same answers to everything. :(

You make it sounds like College Plus, Gothard-sponsore-birth-attendant or photography or music classes, Gothard Mission Trips and Gothard retreats aren't "their own" interests! :roll:

Small used car lots are for people with pipe dreams of making it big and who don't know any better.

True, but their daddies aren't the Shylock* of Northwest Arkansas.

*At least Shylock wasn't a fake Jew.

I just don't get the appeal of Coach or other designer purses. What makes it worth 10 times as much as the one I'm using? Some of them are outright ugly, and yet people will still carry them around just because of the brand. One was given away at my work as a door prize during a silly white elephant game, and I'm glad I didn't end up with it. It had a giant, cartoonish orange and black print and looked like something a 5 year-old would pick.

I agree I've see some ugly designer purses. I do think the purse Josh bought for Anna is nice though. At a recent family funeral, I noticed one of my cousins had a Coach purse and it was ugly.

I just don't get the appeal of Coach or other designer purses. What makes it worth 10 times as much as the one I'm using? Some of them are outright ugly, and yet people will still carry them around just because of the brand. One was given away at my work as a door prize during a silly white elephant game, and I'm glad I didn't end up with it. It had a giant, cartoonish orange and black print and looked like something a 5 year-old would pick.

Glad to know I am not alone....

I was dragged to the local Coach outlet by a friend because of the great "sale" they were having. There were none, absolutely none, in that store that appealed to me. My friend was shocked that I left the store not taking advantage of the great so-called "sale".

Can't we jazz this season up with a marriage, courting, or someone getting knocked up?

I think we got one out of the 3 anyways. But I wish so badly for the other two! I know this is a bit OT but I want to see Jana courting. Or any one of the girls really! I know, NEVER gonna happen!

I think a courtship might happen at this point because John and Jana are both 22 and people in and outside of the fundie circles have been wondering about why neither one has been in a courtship. Based on recent pics of Anna she looks pregnant and if she is, I have a feeling they are waiting until the Jubliee VSE to air.

Be thankful that Josh bought her a nice purse. Well, I guess it is nice but my taste tends to run more Mary Frances style. At least I wish it did. :( I'm too poor to buy any.

Mary Frances

http://www.maryfrances.com/handbags.html

Almost any would do I think but I haven't checked the site out for six months or so.

Another much wanted purse...

http://www.mypetchicken.com/catalog/Gif ... -p647.aspx

Chickens!!!11!!

Surprised you, bet you all thought it was going to be a pug purse. :lol: Nope, I had a pug purse and my pugs killed it. :shock:

I have a Kate Spade purse that I have carried for 6 years. I bought it because the print was perfect for me, and it was at the thrift store for $4!!!! There is a Burburry purse that I want (cuz it's plaid!), but it costs more than my Jeep, so I will be prowling the thrift stores next year for it! :dance:

My church had a christmas party and the big door prize was a coach purse. One of the girls i invited to come along won it. It was basic black. I loved it. Lol

Archived