IGNORED

Upcoming 19K&C Episodes

GeoBQn

Feb. 21

Josh & Anna Check-In

It's a special milestone for Mackynzie as she gets her very first haircut! Will she be able to sit still or will it be a hair-raising experience for all? Meanwhile, Josh and Anna give us the latest updates on their car lot and baby Michael!

40 Kids, Oh My!

It's rare to find a family as big as the Duggars! Watch two big families collide when the Vanderhoffs visit the Duggars. And while Jim Bob is home playing host, Michelle hits the road to visit her best friend of 39 years and speaks at a Moms' Meeting.

Feb. 28

The Duggar Twist

The Duggars are back to doing what the Duggars do best, serving others! In this episode, the family visits a pretzel shop and helps raise money for Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation, an organization aimed at fighting childhood cancer.

Music with the Duggars

The Duggars are heading to Branson, MO for a speaking engagement and musical performance. We'll also catch up with Cousin Amy and learn more about her budding music career. And later, everyone is in the audience when Cousin Amy performs live onstage!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this, but in the previews for next week, we hear Josh saying that sales are down, and they are barely keeping their heads above water. Yet, even though his business is in trouble, he can piss off for weeks at a time, and continue to spend money on restaurant meals and Coach purses?

Buy used and save the difference? Yeah...

I guess they really are going to show us all the canned footage (with Michelle happily pregnant) before tragedy strikes. I. don't. get. it.

I'm really curious to see the episode that features the Vanderhoff family. Some of their kids have special needs and I wonder if Boob and Mullet will comment on the Vanderhoffs dealing with disabilities.

The Amy episode will consist of the family reciting scripts about how Amy is a "wonderful" singer. Amy's music career will never be big. She has been trying to use the Duggar name in Nashville but stuff like that doesn't work anymore. Being connected to any individual or group that has some fame doesn't bring recording contracts and albums. Hilary Scott from Lady Antebellum is the daughter of singer Linda Davis who had a duet single with Reba McEntire back in the 90's, Despite being having deep connections in Nashville, Hillary was dropped from an album deal prior to her forming a band with Charles Kelley and Dave Haywood.

Yawn. I wonder if they'll drop the bomb about #3 in the J&A episode? I really don't understand how this show is still on the air.

I. don't. get. it.

TLC doesn't want to waste resources filming new stuff for a show that will likely be canceled very soon. Last episode will be Jubilee's funeral and Anna announcing a pregnancy. Then it's 'Meet the Bates' for 5 more years of the same stories. :x

I'm really curious to see the episode that features the Vanderhoff family. Some of their kids have special needs and I wonder if Boob and Mullet will comment on the Vanderhoffs dealing with disabilities.

The Amy episode will consist of the family reciting scripts about how Amy is a "wonderful" singer. Amy's music career will never be big. She has been trying to use the Duggar name in Nashville but stuff like that doesn't work anymore. Being connected to any individual or group that has some fame doesn't bring recording contracts and albums. Hilary Scott from Lady Antebellum is the daughter of singer Linda Davis who had a duet single with Reba McEntire back in the 90's, Despite being having deep connections in Nashville, Hillary was dropped from an album deal prior to her forming a band with Charles Kelley and Dave Haywood.

Me too. I wonder if they will even acknowledge the possibility that Josie will be disabled. They still seem to be under the illusion that she will be just like any other child. I highly doubt they will mention it because these are the same idiots who had her touring and in crowds long before the doctors recommended and then took her overseas.

Oh Joy! Just what I've been waiting my whole life to see... a two-year-old getting her hair cut! I can't tell you all how excited I am. Groooan. This'll be about as exciting as watching Anna make rice cereal. :?

I'm very curious how they spin the carlot. We know they have re-opened the old location so I wonder if they will say sales are slow because of the zoning issues or move? If we have to have a Josh car lot episode, I would rather have one where he explains why he buys certain cars, target prices at auctions and how fast the car turn over. I would love to see him actually sell a car and talk to the customer abouting evil financing debt. It seems like he buys the cool cars at the auction so he can ride around in them, like the hummers and sports cars. Also is the new lot named something like Duggar family Automotive? I was thinking it was so maybe, the oldest 3-4 boys are in all in the business together with Jimbob controlling it of course.

I still can't believe they are going to show all this footage with Michelle all happy and pregnant. I still can't believe any doctor would have let her travel to Europe for a few weeks and now off to these conferences and to see her best friend when she was so high risk. I have a vertical scar from surgery on my uterus along with some scar tissue and I was monitored like a hawk from day 1 with no travel, and alot of restrictions and doctors visits every week, then at the end everyday.

I'm very curious how they spin the carlot. We know they have re-opened the old location so I wonder if they will say sales are slow because of the zoning issues or move? If we have to have a Josh car lot episode, I would rather have one where he explains why he buys certain cars, target prices at auctions and how fast the car turn over. I would love to see him actually sell a car and talk to the customer abouting evil financing debt. It seems like he buys the cool cars at the auction so he can ride around in them, like the hummers and sports cars. Also is the new lot named something like Duggar family Automotive? I was thinking it was so maybe, the oldest 3-4 boys are in all in the business together with Jimbob controlling it of course.

I still can't believe they are going to show all this footage with Michelle all happy and pregnant. I still can't believe any doctor would have let her travel to Europe for a few weeks and now off to these conferences and to see her best friend when she was so high risk. I have a vertical scar from surgery on my uterus along with some scar tissue and I was monitored like a hawk from day 1 with no travel, and alot of restrictions and doctors visits every week, then at the end everyday.

I think maybe Michelle was advised not to travel, but she didn't listen to her doctor. I think in the past Michelle has ignored advice from her doctors and I remember there were rumors about her doctor shopping.

I want to see this to. Have we ever actually seen footage of him selling a car? I don't think we have. As far as I can tell he just buys these cars as toys. I wouldn't be surprised if he has debts because of it, or I should say he would if it was his money in the equation and he had no support from his parents or TLC.

Is the show really in danger of cancellation, or is this just wishful thinking on our part? I do have to wonder...they've been on TLC since around 2004, maybe the network really doesn't want to give the show up completely? Though I can't think of anything new they have to present on the show, other than one of the girls getting married. I still wonder if that's ever going to happen.

Is the show really in danger of cancellation, or is this just wishful thinking on our part? I do have to wonder...they've been on TLC since around 2004, maybe the network really doesn't want to give the show up completely? Though I can't think of anything new they have to present on the show, other than one of the girls getting married. I still wonder if that's ever going to happen.

Ummmm- NO :roll:

We're actually going to have to wait till the end of the season to hear about the miscarriage? No way. Everything about this show is so ass-backwards.

I wonder what is going on at TWoP...

The car lot is just a really bad business. He buys very high mileage vehicles (over 100K miles ) for a song, and then turns around and jacks up the price. Yes, I know, "buy low, sell high", but in this instance it doesn't work. No one is going to pay that kind of money for a clunker when they can go to CarMax, or a dealer and get a lower mileage, quality certified used car, for a just a little bit more money. Heck, most dealers even throw in a 3 month warranty.

The car lot is just a really bad business. He buys very high mileage vehicles (over 100K miles ) for a song, and then turns around and jacks up the price. Yes, I know, "buy low, sell high", but in this instance it doesn't work. No one is going to pay that kind of money for a clunker when they can go to CarMax, or a dealer and get a lower mileage, quality certified used car, for a just a little bit more money. Heck, most dealers even throw in a 3 month warranty.

Used car dealerships had a shop back before the internet, but now I can log on and find exactly what I want and have it sent to me (through carmax or a real dealer). I can negotiate price and get a warranty, even if it does cost me an extra grand I know theres a warranty...

He'd be better off as a mechanic fixing said used cars. But that requires work...

He'd be better off as a mechanic fixing said used cars. But that requires work...

Not to mention training and certification...

I wonder is smugger has a business plan. Understands 'carrying costs', inventory turns, or ANYTHING related to running a business. Nevermind petty things like taxes (income, sales, SSI, unemployment, disability etc), employment laws, salary vs hourly employees, I think I will stop now.

Oh and the one shot I did see of him on the car lot,- maybe last season??- smugger was wearing 'Crocs', WTF, you do NOT wear crocs when you are a professional, nor are they proper footwear for loading and unloading cars (this is why you need those insurances I mentioned above)

Ass nugget is following in Jim Bobs footsteps. Jim Bobs Dad set him up with a used car lot and a tow truck when he and Michelle were married. I don't think that there is money to be made on the cars themselves but on the financing, repo'ing and the viscous cycle of selling them all over again. As to a business plan? Ha! Why? Its not like its a real business.

Ya know what would make great TV? 'The Duggars get audited by the IRS'. Each and every person over the age of 18 gets a personal visit from their very own IRS agent! If they 'own' an entity, that gets audited as well.

Wouldn't THAT make a great homeschool lesson for everyone?

Archived