IGNORED

Interesting comment made by Michelle

Whit88

In the recent Today interview, Michelle said "We have heard so many things about being a grandparent and now we know why it is so great. You get the joy of playing and spending time with them but you don't have all the responsibility."

Michelle, In your letter to Jubilee I thought you said that it was a shame that people in society see babies as being a "responsiblity." Interesting! Maybe you can go back and RE-RECORD that part over too.

Also, they keep going on and on about the loss of Jubilee...what about the loss of Caleb (their first miscarriage?) Oh I forgot, he does not matter because that happened before you were on tv and the public don't know about him. These people are fake!

I remember on the episode where she announced she was pregnant with the 20th, she said that she did not mind laying down her life to have another child. Does this woman have a brain....to willingly risk your life and leave 18 dependent children (excluding Josh) behind with no mother?! How irresponsible! This is about what you want...this is not about God! Stop the foolishness already! :roll:

I know several fundie pro-lifers who believe that if an expectant mother's life is in danger, then she should be prepared to die for her foetus. Scary.

Also, they keep going on and on about the loss of Jubilee...what about the loss of Caleb (their first miscarriage?) Oh I forgot, he does not matter because that happened before you were on tv and the public don't know about him. These people are fake!

It's also a slap in the face to the scores of women who have also lost a wanted pregnancy, but didn't have the Today Show and tons of fundy fans to give them sympathy. They are not unique. They should have announced it, then handled it privately (yeah right).

In the world politic of Frothy Santorum, the world without legal and available birth control, it won't just be the Duggar women who are risking their lives to birth another baby.

riffle

She would happily be a martyr to the cause. I'm sure there will be another big happy announcement from them....I just hope it's a happier ending

You get the joy of playing and spending time with them but you don't have all the responsibility."

Sounds the same as her version of "parenting" - see the kids when she feels like it, pat them on the head and then send them back to their sister-mothers.

I know several fundie pro-lifers who believe that if an expectant mother's life is in danger, then she should be prepared to die for her foetus. Scary.

My best friends grandma died after a Catholic priest told her that.. instead of having an abortion, she died and the baby too and left her three daugthers (all under 12) as orphans. So sad!

I'm pro-life. But if a woman's life is in danger, then I don't see how it's pro-life to expect her to die with the baby. I think that is anti-life. I think pro-life should be about preserving as many lives as possible. (Yes, I am also against the death penalty.)

They link the loss of Caleb to the use of birth control. They see it as a punishment and are probably ashamed of it. What happened to them telling Anna to Thank God for the miscarriage? They refuse to see this as part of gods plan :naughty: Michelle is too old to be having more babies. Josies birth was traumatic enough. It nearly killed both of them. They should thank god for all of their blessings and move onto the next part of their lives. I am just afraid that Michelle may think that her self worth is dependent on her having more kids.

Did Anna have a funeral or name her fetus?

No, I don't think she was very pregnant when it happened.

In the recent Today interview, Michelle said "We have heard so many things about being a grandparent and now we know why it is so great. You get the joy of playing and spending time with them but you don't have all the responsibility."

When did she ever take on the responsibility of raising her own children?!

Did Anna have a funeral or name her fetus?

Nope, it was only mentioned once on the show. It was when she was helping her dad minister to the women in prison. She quoted Ephesians 5:20 and used the miscarriage as an example of how how hard it can be to thank god sometimes. She said that Boob and Michelle encouraged her to do it.

When exactly have we ever seen Michelle playing or spending time with Mack and Michael? I just don't see her as the proud grandma that carries around numerous pics of her grandchildren in her purse.

When exactly have we ever seen Michelle playing or spending time with Mack and Michael? I just don't see her as the proud grandma that carries around numerous pics of her grandchildren in her purse.

The pictures are on her cell phone, she's a modern grandma don't ya know :roll: ?

I am going to say this as a woman has had all sorts of reproductive woes. My early losses were less painful that my later ones, so part of me gives Michelle a pass on j'caleb.

And then I remember they insist a fetus is the same as my 11 year old.

Nope, it was only mentioned once on the show. It was when she was helping her dad minister to the women in prison. She quoted Ephesians 5:20 and used the miscarriage as an example of how how hard it can be to thank god sometimes. She said that Boob and Michelle encouraged her to do it.

:evil:

I am just afraid that Michelle may think that her self worth is dependent on her having more kids.

I get the drift that she enjoys the attention too much. I don't think she thinks her self-worth is dependent on having kids. I just think she's a baby-hoarder who is a whore for attention and would rather die than to say she's done.

Archived