IGNORED

Pastors Daughter Shot at Church

reds

This happened about 5 miles away from me. It looks like a total accident, though it was pretty stupid of the guy to try selling a gun in church.

I read about this earlier. I hope the young woman recovers and I agree that guy was pretty stupid to try and sell a gun inside a church.

I read about this earlier. I hope the young woman recovers and I agree that guy was pretty stupid to try and sell a gun inside a church.

a loaded gun inside a church and worse yet pulling the trigger. Hopefully he is not allowed to breed.

Who the HELL tries to sell a gun inside a church!? The article stated that he emptied the magazine but there was no mention of checking the chamber, which you should ALWAYS do to make sure the gun is not loaded. The gun should always be pointed away from people and fingers kept away from the trigger. This is a tragic event that could have most likely been prevented by proper gun safety. I hope she makes a full recovery.

The comment that the guy was showing of the gun's safety features when it happened just makes me think "If there is a god, he's trying to tell you that bringing a gun to church is stupid."

Wow, see I read this totally wrong. I thought some pastor's daughter had had enough and shot at her father's church. Damn...

Archived