IGNORED

Stacy McDonald criticizes girls' eyes

MamaJunebug

I wonder if Stacey has issues with being attracted to other women. It isn't somethign that she could admit to and yet, it would explain her focus on weird things like women's eyes. However, her husband seems likewise overly focused on women's appearance.

Is it possible that they are both getting a thrill from looking at young women to find any slight sign of sexuality?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy shit! :shock:

I never saw this before, but really: holy shit! I can't for one second think of a reasonable explanation for going into that kind of detail when trying to warn poor, innocent Christians about rappers' music videos.

Okay, that's just creepy. And wrong. And Stacy, maybe you do have reason to worry if your husband, godly man filled with godly thoughts that he claims to be, put that much thought into a rapper video.

And why is he so obsessed with the "blackness" of the women in question? And yes, he sounds even more turned on than the Madonna-crotch-staring satan-finding guy.

It's really important for him to keep an eye on the disgusting secular culture, you know.

Late at night. When everyone is asleep. Sitting at the computer, with a bottle of hand lotion beside him.

This has become downright delicious!

Two of Stacy's fans post the funniest things:

Jennifer says:

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 1:50 am

Stacy’s photo is welcoming, not “come on boys†beckoning.

Erin says:

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 2:47 pm

There is something about looking up when one’s chin is down, it has that “come hither†look. Most of the examples are like that, along with pouty lips or a half smile rather than a full smile.

Erin's comment stands on the same page as the photo of the pregnant woman, chin down, eyes up, half-smiling, voluptuous in her fullness. Oh, my my my my my these folks are a never-ending source of amusement! :clap:

The amusement continues apace...Stacy's post today (Feb. 14th) says women are "not defined by (their) outward appearance." Oh, I'm so confused...

The amusement continues apace...Stacy's post today (Feb. 14th) says women are "not defined by (their) outward appearance." Oh, I'm so confused...

Don't feel bad; so is she.

:naughty: Noooooo no no no -- read carefully: the *Christian* woman is not judged by appearances.

Altho' somehow I don't think I'd be included in Stacy's definition of Christian, right about now!!!

Seriously...I feel not pity but some compassion for those two. Sometimes I dream I'm caught in a situation that I can't just leave. I wonder if something like that is going on w the McD's. No real empirical evidence, just a hunch.

It's really important for him to keep an eye on the disgusting secular culture, you know.

Late at night. When everyone is asleep. Sitting at the computer, with a bottle of hand lotion beside him.

No doubt.

"Do you realize that a lot of men find “bashfulness†to be sexy? It’s a way to be flirty. Have you thought about how casting one’s eyes down but for the briefest glimpses up comes off as coy, and that is alluring to MANY men? It indicates having a secret, and that is a big turn-on for a lot of people. It’s part of why the Mona Lisa has captivated people for centuries. She’s not sexy by any means, but the bashful look on her face makes it seem like she has a secret, and that’s what comes across when someone looks bashful.

How do you suggest handling the sex appeal that comes with bashfulness?"

That's what I replied over there. It's very true. Many men find it to be incredibly sexy! I've been hit on far far more when I'm acting bashful, shy, or otherwise keep my eyes mostly down. It's a challenge to men, and secretive. When I've kept my head up or even danced on bar counters, I didn't get nearly as much attention aside from hoots and hollers. No one wants to be where everyone else has been (not saying I've been around the block, but going Coyote Ugly on a club can make it seem that way), so being coy is alluring.

She is so out of touch with American culture that she doesn't realize she's telling women to come off in a way that will get a lot of attention.

Self awareness...she does not haz it.

I think Stacy McDonald needs a new hobby - one where she doesn't damage other people's lives.

Note: since this post went up, Miss Raquel's Bebe Neuwirth-esque photo of herself with the heavy lipstick and the bedroom eyes is gone, replaced by a grainy, poor quality Stacy-esque head tilt shot.

In her latest comment response, Stacy sez it's really all about "shamefacedness and sobriety." We'd all better start walking around looking shamefaced, ladies - it's the only way to prevent defraudation of the menz.

Archived