IGNORED

The stupidity is painful/TTH (MERGED)

SpeakNow

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This post was actually submitted by a non-thinking commenter named Andy Maheshwari. I googled him and found a. Io of a writer with an unspecified doctorate who is working as a technology consultant in Salt Lake City, though I don't know if it is the same guy.

I see. Not only is evry sperm sacred, but the liquid vehicle which delivers the sacred sperm is also sacred.

Wow. Patriarchy is incredibly Narcissistic and childish.

I don't know, I think that getting an STD from exposure to semen could be very depressing. :roll:

I feel the same way about catching an unwanted pregnancy from semen. :whistle:

Stinking Lousewife is an out and out racist, will flat out say that black people are inferior.

A lot of anti-choicer, anti contraception advocates try to make racist arguments about contraception causing a declining population but they try to couch it less out and out racist terms.

THAT'S why I've been feeling so cheerful!! I'm post-menopausal, and hubs has been snipped, so we have no fear of exposing me to regular doses of happy juice! Thanks, Thinking Housewife!

(TH's blog has comments disabled, so I've just emailed this ^ to her email address.)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"Declining global diversity means a less colorful humanity that lacks enrichment. In 1913, there were three whites and seven non-whites out of every ten humans. Today there is only one white and nine non-whites out of every ten humans."

Wouldn't that mean a more colorful humanity?

Had I but known, my family would've saved a lot on therapy and anti-depressants! Don't think my parents would've approved her method of treatment, though...

Hysterical.

"Further, landmark studies have found that prostate cancer is linked to oral pills used by women... At this point it is not known whether it is due to direct absorption of estrogen by penis from vagina

Um WHAT WHAT WHAT?!!? "Direct absorption of estrogen by penis from vagina" is what causes prostate cancer? What kind of fucking assbackwards fucking science is this????

http://www.thinkinghousewife.com/wp/2012/02/more-on-health-culture-and-artificial-birth-control/

"Before 1960s when condoms made serious inroads, women used to receive adequate semen which has strong anti-depressant properties. Semen works like a medicine when absorbed in vagina to improve and mental health. But due to condoms, depression has been skyrocketing in Western World."

So, we shouldn't use condoms because women will be depressed? Doesn't that mean that all those women that abstain until marriage should be borderline suicidal without the wonderful anti-depressant effects of semen?

What?

The "non-thinking housewife's " stupidity is dreadful.

The "non-thinking housewife's" stupidity is dreadful.

And, she obviously has a serious case of facetiousness-blindness. Her response to my emailed comment: "It's the cheapest anti-depressant around. Enjoy."

The comedy, it continues to write itself.

I thought you couldn't get worse than the usual "I don't know nothin' but I'm pure" fundies, but this is even worse. An ignorant, moronic Fundie who thinks she's some sort of brilliant Christian academic. And I haven't seen a blog so blatantly racist in a while. Gives me shivers.

Does that mean it's ok to be on the pill? I'm single now and wouldn't have sex without a condom, but in my last, commited relationship, we both got tested and then skipped the condoms. So I got the sacred semen, but being the harlot I am, I didn't get the babies. Does the semen-anti-depressant work when the woman is on the pill? The world needs to know these things.

Does that mean it's ok to be on the pill? I'm single now and wouldn't have sex without a condom, but in my last, commited relationship, we both got tested and then skipped the condoms. So I got the sacred semen, but being the harlot I am, I didn't get the babies. Does the semen-anti-depressant work when the woman is on the pill? The world needs to know these things.

That depends on if the magic semen is potent enough to combat the depression you should feel for rejecting God's blessings and committing tiny murders of half-people when you don't ovulate.

That depends on if the magic semen is potent enough to combat the depression you should feel for rejecting God's blessings and committing tiny murders of half-people when you don't ovulate.

Ah, I see! It was for a while, but then my guilty conscience over all these murders just became overwhelming, it stopped working and the relationship stopped working, too. That explains everything.

• 4 weeks later...

It scares me that someone this stupid is breeding and "educating" those spawn to be like her.

Idiocracy isn't science fiction. Its what will happen in the future if these people win, a future of sex starved breeders who have so little education that they can't effectively run anything anymore. Just a nation of broken down technology and low IQ people running rampant.

This is how it starts.

Um...has this person never heard of hysteria or neurasthenia? Depression in women just has a different name, a different cultural awareness, and a different context now than in the past but it's always existed, regardless of condoms or semen-exposure.

Oh, I don't know. Somehow the treatment for hysteria works nicely to fend off depression, at least for a teensy little while. (On top of the anti-depressant, of course. Still.) :D

Archived