IGNORED

The stupidity is painful/TTH (MERGED)

SpeakNow

http://www.thinkinghousewife.com/wp/201 ... h-control/

"Before 1960s when condoms made serious inroads, women used to receive adequate semen which has strong anti-depressant properties. Semen works like a medicine when absorbed in vagina to improve and mental health. But due to condoms, depression has been skyrocketing in Western World."

So, we shouldn't use condoms because women will be depressed? Doesn't that mean that all those women that abstain until marriage should be borderline suicidal without the wonderful anti-depressant effects of semen?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um...has this person never heard of hysteria or neurasthenia? Depression in women just has a different name, a different cultural awareness, and a different context now than in the past but it's always existed, regardless of condoms or semen-exposure.

My brain is burning from second-hand cell death. :doh:

I highly doubt ejaculate has any measurable effect on the female body beyond possible conception or STD transmission, and even those certainly don't happen in the majority of sexual encounters. Where is she getting this obvious bullshit from?

Hysterical.

"Further, landmark studies have found that prostate cancer is linked to oral pills used by women... At this point it is not known whether it is due to direct absorption of estrogen by penis from vagina, or due to ingestion through water and food items. But the link is incontrovertible."

At least she's honest about her real issue with birth control:

"Declining global diversity means a less colorful humanity that lacks enrichment. In 1913, there were three whites and seven non-whites out of every ten humans. Today there is only one white and nine non-whites out of every ten humans."

Hysterical.

"Further, landmark studies have found that prostate cancer is linked to oral pills used by women... At this point it is not known whether it is due to direct absorption of estrogen by penis from vagina, or due to ingestion through water and food items. But the link is incontrovertible."

"Declining global diversity means a less colorful humanity that lacks enrichment. In 1913, there were three whites and seven non-whites out of every ten humans. Today there is only one white and nine non-whites out of every ten humans."

I literally just five seconds ago watched the Ab Fab episode from your avatar pic. :clap:

I actually did read something about the BC/prostate cancer link, possibly on Jezebel?

Also, ejaculate is thought to have useful properties during labor. Apparently it softens the cervix or something? Can anyone corroborate that? A far cry from an anti-depressant, but a step up from an STI carrier!

I literally just five seconds ago watched the Ab Fab episode from your avatar pic. :clap:

I actually did read something about the BC/prostate cancer link, possibly on Jezebel?

Also, ejaculate is thought to have useful properties during labor. Apparently it softens the cervix or something? Can anyone corroborate that? A far cry from an anti-depressant, but a step up from an STI carrier!

"sex can help by releasing a hormone called oxytocin, which causes the uterus to contract. Additionally, semen contains a substance known as prostaglandins, which will help soften the cervix."

http://www.pregnancy-info.net/labor_inducing_labor.html

OMG, condoms cause depression in women because they need the protection that semen offers! Really? My DH never used condoms, I still dealt with depression. In fact my depression dates back to childhood, and I had no exposure to either condoms or semen. Do you suppose Steve uses condoms and that's why Teri has depression? What about religious sisters, they aren't exposed to either but depression is in the convents too. And exposure to estrogen causes prostate cancer. I vaguely remember back in the 60's when part of the treatment for prostate cancer was giving estrogen. Now on to reading the second link.

:shock: I'd say the fact we aren't active enough and are sleep deprived contributes to the high rates of depression more then lack of semen absorption...

And if that's true why do "intact" :D men get depressed? They're making happy... fluid everyday!

:shock: I'd say the fact we aren't active enough and are sleep deprived contributes to the high rates of depression more then lack of semen absorption...

And if that's true why do "intact" :D men get depressed? They're making happy... fluid everyday!

Not to mention the total lack of physical, intellectual, or psychological autonomy...

I have heard something about semen having an antidepressant effect in women. I can't remember where, though--I think it was a news article.

You almost have to wonder if it's worthwhile to snark, because EVERY SINGLE POST makes you say WTF.

And yes, there is a link between the Pill and ovarian cancer...it LOWERS the incidence. Of course, when someone arguing that white women have some sort of special breeding responsibility, it's a given that they are spewing crap.

Hysterical.

Wait... what?

Is that her way of saying "we need more white people dammit!"

Between this and Kidist, my brain it are broke.

Why is loving your vagina evil? The poor girl Hannah in the example could have got herpes from sleeping with a dedicated partner or a one night stand, but the important thing is to take her to the doctor for her suicidal thoughts, reassure her that you love her and you'll stand by her, not worry if she's overfond of her vag. I honestly wonder if these people ever react to anything with normal human emotions.

Also being taken to see the Vagina Monologues. I would not enjoy that either. But you are not supposed to only get to hear and see things you agree with. What about watching it and making a critique of why you didn't enjoy it, if you didn't, and what you felt was lacking or wrong? Correct me if I am mistaken but isn't an Eng Lit student supposed to be able to analyse stuff?

Oh please... how stupid is she? This is what the guys in our high school used to tell us to try to get blowjobs.

I am sure her husband has told her this just to get his way... "swallow honey, this is better than anti-depressants, full of protein and vitamins..." *insert puking smiley*

The dreaded multiple post. But as with Kidist, the Lousewife leads one into realms of WTFery far beyond most humans' imagination.

In "A Book against Birth Control" the OP complains of suffering "ridicule and rejection from strangers in the mall" for having a big family. Get a fucking grip. Strangers in the mall aren't required to approve of you. They very often don't approve of me. They are them, and you are you (and I am willing to bet if they aren't dragging eleven kids after them you do not approve either.)

It can be a talking point. A discussion opportunity. Why would a mum who has taken a religious decision to have loads of kids not enlighten the sceptical stranger?

Also "What can be sexier than a married man who joyfully wants children with his wife...?" Um, I don't know, lots of things?

Oh please... how stupid is she? This is what the guys in our high school used to tell us to try to get blowjobs.

I am sure her husband has told her this just to get his way... "swallow honey, this is better than anti-depressants, full of protein and vitamins..." *insert puking smiley*

Great minds think alike - I told my husband what it said in the OP and he said "that sounds like something single guys go around telling girls to get more blow jobs!", LOL!

Never mind that, if this were true, the actual components in semen would have already been identified, extracted and incorporated into every jar of face cream.

"Now! With the highest levels of semen-glycol-aben as compared to our leading competitors!!"

Only teenagers are supposed to say this? I'll have to let my husband know, so he can stop.

Archived