IGNORED

Irony in the new 19 Kids & Counting preview?

luv2laugh

I can't remember the name of the song but during the preview, secular music by an indie band is played. For the life of me, I can't recall the band's name but I've heard it before. Thought this was strange since the Duggars don't believe in listening to music besides classical and hymns...

Was it that weird upbeat music? Why they ever picked that for miscarriage tragedy I'll never know. Of course, these are the same people who used happy music for watching Grandpa slowly die.

I kinda liked the song so I looked it up. I thought it was an indie band as well but it turns out to be a song called "Your Firefly" by a dude named Ben Cocks. He makes music for commercials and movies apparently. It's on iTunes.

I kinda liked the song so I looked it up. I thought it was an indie band as well but it turns out to be a song called "Your Firefly" by a dude named Ben Cocks. He makes music for commercials and movies apparently. It's on iTunes.

Now it's even funnier that it's on a Duggar advertisement.

Interesting. Thanks!

I think the producers probably play sound clips for Ma and Pa Duggar and they pick which one sounds best. I think they know classical music or hymns are a no go.

Archived