IGNORED

I think I'm too obsessed with fundies

Sunnichick31

Long story, but my car stopped on the interestate this morning, and while I was waiting for a tow truck, I couldn't help but think that it's too bad I"m not in AK, or else I could have JD Dugger come tow my car. Yea, I think I spend a bit too much time on FJ!! Please tell me that I'm not the first one to spend too much time here. :D

I don't think it's limited to FJ. A few years ago when I was poking around on the 19KAC Facebook page, a woman said that she made her husband take a longer way through Arkansas on a roadtrip westward just so that they could drive by the Duggar house. This leads me to believe there are people who would actually let their gas run out near Tonittown in hopes of JD being the one to show up and tow their car.

Sometimes I feel like I spend too many hours on FJ just reading about all of these different families. Being an outsider I find it all so interesting!

Long story, but my car stopped on the interestate this morning, and while I was waiting for a tow truck, I couldn't help but think that it's too bad I"m not in AK, or else I could have JD Dugger come tow my car. Yea, I think I spend a bit too much time on FJ!! Please tell me that I'm not the first one to spend too much time here. :D

You are most definitely not the first of us to spend too much time here. I know I'm guilty of it personally. I'd probably think the same thing if I drove to be honest.

It's a good thing my car accident happened before I got to FJ. I spend way too much time here as well.

It's gotten to the point where my boyfriend says no matter what I do, I'll turn him on. I offered to wear a frumper and headcovering just for him and act all submissive and shit. He said it wouldn't do anything to stop turning him on.

LOL @your story. And PS, it's really totally normal that the first thing you think when your car breaks down is "I wonder if John David could tow me...?"! :D

Archived