IGNORED

Funny ATI video

formergothardite

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The Brilliance!!!!!

:happy-bouncymagenta::happy-jumpeveryone:

For those unacquainted with true Christianity, "grace" is the free gift of salvation from our sins, given by God through Jesus Christ. It has nothing to do with what we do.

:happy-cheerleaderkid: :music-rockout: :music-rockon:

formergothardite, thank you!!!!!

:text-bravo:

I hope this video gets those deeply into ATI thinking, and keeps those who are just thinking about ATI, away from it!!

:romance-grouphug:

I thought it was funny too. Especially about his giant head on the screen. LOL

For those unacquainted with true Christianity, "grace" is the free gift of salvation from our sins, given by God through Jesus Christ. It has nothing to do with what we do.

So basically forgiveness = grace? (Though you do realize that they say YOU are the ones who aren't truly Christian, right? Sometimes I want a nice family tree that lists every single religion and denomination and how they're related to each other.)

So basically forgiveness = grace? (Though you do realize that they say YOU are the ones who aren't truly Christian, right? Sometimes I want a nice family tree that lists every single religion and denomination and how they're related to each other.)

That's right, Conuly. It's God's grace that provides us Her forgiveness for the sake of Jesus' work on our behalves.

A book that doesn't exactly give a family tree but which neatly outlines a lot of the major denominations' differences in dogma and practice is "Religion in America," by Leo Rosten.

And - VBG - what the Gothardites think of me and mine is not half as important as the fact that I know their (very big) errors and can talk with them if ever the occasion rises! :)

This is great. Although, on a serious note it does give key insight into why these people are so crazy. They believe grace is something you have to constantly earn by being Gothardy..er I mean godly enough. Now wonder they're always praying about everything and sending their kids to brainwashing camps. In their mentality there is no room for the slightest 'sin' or human error.

Archived