IGNORED

Poor Olivia

SpeakNow

I've seen the video a couple of times. My gaydar pings each time I see that father. Olivia is sucking down the cool aid faster than mom and dad can make it.

I've seen the video a couple of times. My gaydar pings each time I see that father. Olivia is sucking down the cool aid faster than mom and dad can make it.

I've seen it before too. The father pings something in me, not sure it's a gaydar. His jaw just looks clenched, and I get this sense that he must be in total control. Mom looks older, I'm not sure she has many baby producing years left in her. I think Olivia totally enjoys her little sisters. Maybe she will come to resent it someday but I don't see it now, she seems like a happy kid. I did wonder if perhaps she was the mother's from a previous marriage/relationship, just because there seems to be a gap between her and the younger kids. The brother seemed about 8.

I did wonder if perhaps she was the mother's from a previous marriage/relationship, just because there seems to be a gap between her and the younger kids. The brother seemed about 8.

I just read that the parents were college sweethearts so all the kids are theirs, no previous marriage. I'm sure they make better music than the Maxwell family, both Alyson and Brad graduated from the University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music. They were married in 1990, so either they practiced ebil birth control or had a long spell of infertility before having Olivia, who's now 13 or 14 (the video was made in 2010).

I just read that the parents were college sweethearts so all the kids are theirs, no previous marriage. I'm sure they make better music than the Maxwell family, both Alyson and Brad graduated from the University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music. They were married in 1990, so either they practiced ebil birth control or had a long spell of infertility before having Olivia, who's now 13 or 14 (the video was made in 2010).

Ah yes, ebil birth control, all while Alyson was a working wife:

Meanwhile, the Lord sovereignly began placing in their path beautiful Christian families who highly valued the blessing of children . . . many children. Although this was a foreign concept to Alyson and Brad, they sought the Lord diligently on what the Bible really had to say about surrendering this part of their marriage to His Lordship. Through tears of repentance and the joy of forgiveness, Alyson now walks in her highest and most noble calling . . . that of wife and mother to seven children.

. Mom looks older, I'm not sure she has many baby producing years left in her.

A 2009 newspaper article on homeschooling says that Alyson was 45. Brad's blog announces the birth in July 2010 of their 8th child, a boy. So Alyson is up there in maternal age with Kelly Bates.

edited to change Sept to July, the correct month. And, BTW, Brad is 3 years younger than his wife.

Archived