IGNORED

Courtship handsex?

Mokek Kwe

lol, Okay so I've seen it mentioned a lot, specifically in reference to Smuggar and Anna...

What makes people believe that they had handsex? I'm totally not doubting, I was wondering if it was just a joke based on what people suppose happened, or if it was based on "sin in the camp", or something else?

They're not touching each others parts, it's just they could only hold hands and their hands had sex a lot with each other. Just watch some episodes with Josh and Anna and look at their hands.

We're not saying they engaged in mutual masterbation if thats what youre asking. When we say "handsex" we're referring to their disgusting habit of intertwining their hands during every waking moment.

Pull up any youtube episode during the courtship and you'll see it.

Handsex is basically excessive stroking/clutching/rubbing of hands when they are being held. It's not actually sex, just that it looks like they are trying to live out their sexual urges through their hand holding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgaEEX7INBc check out starting at 2:30 in, watch their hands and you can see some really hot 'n heavy hand seksy time!

lol@ "seksy time"

Wish I could claim credit for that one, but I've seen it here a couple of times and it always made me smil.

This will explain it and why we call it hand sex. The seksy time starts around the 3:25 mark.

xnSBIMfmv7I

It's their job, their hand job. :whistle:

eta for the reasons below. :oops:

This will explain it and why we call it had sex. The seksy time starts around the 3:25 mark.

It's their job, their hand job. :whistle:

I think you meant "hand sex" not "had sex" lol. :clap:

What can I say, my old brain thought it was a game like SIMs. Why they hell didn't you tell me sooner?

_bR2uvvrQ9s

Go to the 3 minute mark. :whistle:

I wish they would make more episodes of Kid Farm.

Agreed.

Does anyone know if they're planning on making more?

Archived