Sydney Fox

I think "Love" is a beautiful middle name. Weird, sure, but that's what middle names are for :)

Apart from the virtue names, I don't think there's any established themes in Maxwell naming. They seem to have gone for slightly boring names in the past, but not names quite so plain as "Mary", "Sarah" and "Anna". They've also picked names I happen to like, so we'll see if that pattern holds. Christopher's even more boring and under Daddy's thumb than Nathan, so he's not going to do anything different.

Stevie would probably want to name the first grandson as Deathly Sin.

Dear God...that was the worst thing I've ever heard. They're so off key and their voices don't blend well together.

I cannot carry a tune in a basket so I'm hardly one to judge but even I could tell this is bad singing.

Trust Obey Maxwell? The family can serenade him...

http://www.titus2.com/ecommerce/product ... g.php/3000 If you haven't heard them sing, DO click the link ..... your welcome :dance:

I need brain bleach and new eardrums. Maybe a memory charm would work well, too. I can't unhear those horrible sounds. It would be great if we knew which voice belonged to which Maxwell......

I need brain bleach and new eardrums. Maybe a memory charm would work well, too. I can't unhear those horrible sounds. It would be great if we knew which voice belonged to which Maxwell......

Sarah doesn't sing. Anna is the lead female voice(the nasal, twangy one) I don't know about the boys.

Ooh, I love name-guessing threads!

For Nathan and Melanie:

My most likely choice for a daughter is Hannah Grace. Other possibilities are Tabitha Grace, Deborah Grace, Ruth Grace, Catherine Grace (if they do want to start an ABC pattern), but I have this strange feeling the next girl will be SOMETHING Grace. I know that there are other virtues that can make great middle names but my money is on Grace because it's kind of an obvious choice. It's currently a very popular name and also simple and pleasant-sounding. (It happens that that's my niece's middle name too!) Judging from Melanie's successful pregnancies, this baby seems likely to be another female but they could have a boy too...in which case I'm vouching for any name that's Biblical but not quite too old-fashioned, like Amos or Seth. Peter maybe?

For Christopher and Anna Marie:

Steven or Stephanie. Without a doubt. Christopher appears to have hit his dad's Kool-Aid harder than Nathan ever did. Ol' Stevie surely wouldn't use the idol argument against himself!

Also...UGH!! Why did I listen to those samples?! Especially them butchering America the Beautiful, one of my favorite songs...I had to go listen to the way lovelier Sir Ray version just to scrub them out of my ear canals.

Guest Anonymous

Ooh, I think I remember seeing this when they updated the bios....

Edit:

http://www.titus2.com/about.htm

The Family:

Steve & Teri

Nathan (our oldest) & his wife Melanie, Abigail (3), Bethany (1), and baby due June 2012

Christopher (our 2nd oldest) & his wife, Anna Marie, and baby due May 2012

Sarah (29)

Joseph (22)

John (20)

Anna (19)

Jesse (17)

Mary (15)

Non-reversal Anna's moving into her last trimester already? Wow. Hopefully Melanie's doing ok. No prayer requests yet, anyway.

ETA: while they're updating their bios, they can go ahead and update Sarah's age. Can't hide it Steve.

Guest Anonymous

As much as I can't get excited over new babies being born into that family, I feel for Melanie especially. On past experience, she is likely to go into labour early and could endure a traumatic birth/possibly even a loss, around the same time Anna gives birth.

As much as I can't get excited over new babies being born into that family, I feel for Melanie especially. On past experience, she is likely to go into labour early and could endure a traumatic birth/possibly even a loss, around the same time Anna gives birth.

I agree. It could be very hard on her to see Anna having an "easy time" with her pregnancy and a healthy baby at birth. I'm really suprised that other than the initial announcement, Nathan hasn't been asking for prayers. With her history, I'd think they could use all the prayers they can get.

Archived