Sydney Fox

Okay, it's official, there's no hope for me now, I'm clearly obsessed with the Maxwells. I went to bed last night thinking about Nathan's girls' names and it occurred to me that the girls' names start with the letters A and B. Is this a pattern, or just a coincidence? Will the next baby be a C? If so, I'm voting for Caleb for a boy and Caitlin for a girl.

Alright, carry on. I'm heading back to semi-lurk mode. :D

Their daughter who died was named Susanna.

Yes, I know, but I thought that maybe it was a "special" name given to a baby who wasn't expected to live.

Okay, it's official, there's no hope for me now, I'm clearly obsessed with the Maxwells.

Just wanted to say hello, and welcome to the dark side :D

There was a hint Sarah put out about it being a boy;If it is expect a lot of pontificating about an appropriate extra Godly name for the first grandson.It will be biblical for sure,probably one with a special meaning.Think OT prophet.

Guest Anonymous

Whatever else I think about the Maxwells, I don't think that Susannah was given a 'disposable' name or that they vaguely accepted her death until it happened. They had already lost several pregnancies and she was very much a wanted baby. From the way Melanie writes about being grateful simply to carry the current baby, I don't get the impression she is counting on getting an alphabet full of live children either.

Just wanted to say hello, and welcome to the dark side :D

Thanks. I bought MOTH years ago before I really knew anything about the family. Now that I know more, it's just like a horrible car wreck and I just can't look away. :?

I think their middle names might have some clues (yes, I'm obsessed with the Maxwells as well...).

If I recall it right...

Susannah Joy (joy after a long wait for a child)

Abby Hope (hope after the tragedy of Susannah)

Bethany Faith (faith that they have suffered enough and are on the right track now with two kids and counting)

So the next one could be... Firstname Trust? :roll:

What about Chris and Anna Marie?

Well, something Biblical, obviously. Would they go for a Christopher junior, or would that be making an idol out of Christopher? :roll:

I think their middle names might have some clues (yes, I'm obsessed with the Maxwells as well...).

If I recall it right...

Bethany Faith (faith that they have suffered enough and are on the right track now with two kids and counting)

Trust Obey Maxwell? The family can serenade him...

http://www.titus2.com/ecommerce/product ... g.php/3000 If you haven't heard them sing, DO click the link ..... your welcome :dance:

My guess is that Nathan and Melanie will pick a somewhat trendy yet very biblical name with a middle name that is a virtue name. My guesses for first names are Jacob, Joshua, Hannah or Rebecca. I could see a boy getting a family name like Steven instead of a virtue name since hte virtues they've used so far are such common ones. I don't think they're doing an ABC thing since Susanna doesn't fit that pattern. My MIL named her first two children an A and B name but it was just names she liked and she named her third an N name so I think it'll be like that with Nathan and Melanie. I have no clue for Christopher and Anna since we have no names to go off. Perhaps something a little more unusual?

Trust Obey Maxwell? The family can serenade him...

http://www.titus2.com/ecommerce/product ... g.php/3000 If you haven't heard them sing, DO click the link ..... your welcome :dance:

lol

daddy on his knees? really

oh clibbyjo :arrow: THANKS!

i sort of get ashamed for them... i mean i feel like hiding just listening to this.... and they do it in public... :confusion-scratchheadblue:

on the right track now with two kids and counting)

Maybe TLC can use the Maxwells for their next Freak Show - Two Kids & Counting, Maxwell Style! That would be a whole lotta crazy. Mind-numbingly boring kind of crazy, though.

We could watch them make fruit pizza... read the Bible, clean the house, and... pack up and ship orders? Riveting!

This is the only time I've defended the Maxwells... But... At least they give them individual names (no J-), that are actual names, and spell them right....

If I recall it right...

I'm thinking "Love".... And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. (1 Corinthians 13:13) Oops, that is the NIV version of the Bible....) so, if you're a Maxwell, it will be "Charity".... And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity. You have to stick with the true Fundie word in the KJV version of the Bible.

Archived