IGNORED

Emma was not the only only one

browngrl

At least she had the sensitivity to hide the photos behind links. I think it's odd, to say the least, but it's hard to judge someone's response to loss...

Yeah, she has a warning and everything. And she didn't say she forced her kids to look at it. And she didn't tell her kids that they were responsible for bringing mommy's baby back to life. And there's no blood, unlike Emma's, which was more blood than embryo/fetus.

I actually think they're kind of interesting. But really, as blobby as people look at six weeks, they don't make me all life-at-conception-reverent. It has the opposite effect on me.

I actually think they're kind of interesting. But really, as blobby as people look at six weeks, they don't make me all life-at-conception-reverent. It has the opposite effect on me.

me too. It's not a baby yet, it's a potential baby. Sad if you wanted it to become a baby and it didn't, and not a problem if decide that you don't want it to become a baby.

Everyone grieves differently and I don't know why she decided to post it on the net but to each their own. I was extremly morbid when my mother died and had to read everything under the sun of what happens to the body after death. Reading the book "Stiff" by Mary Roach. I don't know why but it really helped with my new found panic attacks that seemed to stem from the police not allowing us to veiw the body or where they found her. Stiff was something I had to read and see to be able to heal from my mother's death.

Everyone grieves differently and I don't know why she decided to post it on the net but to each their own. I was extremly morbid when my mother died and had to read everything under the sun of what happens to the body after death. Reading the book "Stiff" by Mary Roach. I don't know why but it really helped with my new found panic attacks that seemed to stem from the police not allowing us to veiw the body or where they found her. Stiff was something I had to read and see to be able to heal from my mother's death.

I loved that book it was so interesting!

Maybe this stems from me not wanting kids of my own, but if something like that came out of me I'd probably freak out. In the grossed out sense, not the sad, mourning the loss of a baby way.

Archived