IGNORED

Perry Stone

snarkbillie

Anyone heard of this guy? I stumbled on him last night while flipping channels. His show was called "Manna-fest". I was enthralled. I almost ponied up the $95 to buy his DVD set about Revelation.

voe.org/

Ugh, I hate him. My mom watches his show regularly and has bought his book. His whole schtick is end times/apocalypse, ad nauseum. It's such an unhealthy approach to life.

I love Perry Stone, he sells it all and he's not only appropriated stuff from the Jewish faith but also from Native American culture. Gosh he sells anointing oils from his on olive grove in Israel to menorah necklaces . He used to sell a Lords Supper deal, it had metal cups, fruit juice and funnels. The man is a master of merchandising. He's even got totes and BBQ aprons. :lol:

I love Perry Stone, he sells it all and he's not only appropriated stuff from the Jewish faith but also from Native American culture. Gosh he sells anointing oils from his on olive grove in Israel to menorah necklaces . He used to sell a Lords Supper deal, it had metal cups, fruit juice and funnels. The man is a master of merchandising. He's even got totes and BBQ aprons. :lol:

Sounds like the Ron Popiel of the Rapture.

Archived