IGNORED

Keller Wedding Live Streamed Today 1:30pm Watch & Talk

theologygeek

Esther was there and she was a bridesmaid too.

Here's the pic from Suze's FB:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater

If this doesn't work, Suze has uploaded the photos, just look at the album.

eta: pic works for me. Maybe you have to be logged in to FB. At any rate, the wedding was so dark the only ones I could really see were Anna and David's sister, but only because they were the ones flanking bride and groom. Suze, Jana and Esther were way down the line and I couldn't tell one from the other. At least the one I thought might be Rebekah was actually her.

Also didn't notice the bling detail on the bridesmaid dresses. Interesting, because they were theoretically supposed to nip in waists, but everyone looked shapeless. Then again, the Keller women don't have discernible waists (they are ruler-shaped through the waist and hips), so it was pretty much wasted on them.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The URLs you all are posting are being truncated, which is why they don't work. Before you post them, you have to go to Full Editor here on FJ and check not to parse URLs (or whatever that option is). I'm not sure why the board works that way -- why the default is to not post full URLs. It's super annoying.

Eh, just go to Suze's FB then. All the pics are there.

I have tried to figure out how to embed links since the new site came into being and it's still coming to me. I wonder if you hit the "Link" function if it won't truncate.

Weird...

And why is dingdong talking about his appointment to the Illinois Trade Commission or whatevs- this wedding is not about your bragging, assface!

I didn't understand why he felt this was important enough to speak about during a wedding either.

The feed was so dark, but I saw the blonde...didn't think Rebekah's hair was that long.

Also looks like Daniel was a groomsman with the red tie the guys wore.

I guess what Pa Keller wanted was subverted by what TLC wanted (a unified family front to seemingly put "rumors" to rest). Too bad Suze said she felt conflicted about the whole thing.

When did Suze say she felt conflicted about the whole thing? I don't recall her saying that..

A few days ago on FB. I think they'd just arrived in Florida...maybe last Thursday? It was in the middle of a thread, so you'd have to look for her response to someone else's remark.

You must have to be a FB friend because I hit her page up a few times and there is nothing there.

This. I am logged in to facebook, checked her page, etc, and there's nothing new there.

I don't mean to sound rude at all because I found nothing wrong with it but, considering how strict the Kellers are... do you think that Candice tried to make the Keller family angry on purpose by chopping off so much of her hair right before the wedding, streaking it pink, and wearing a little short, low cut black dress to the wedding? I mean, I think she had it all planned. She really stood out as a rebel.

Candice's dress wasn't any shorter than the one Amy wore to Josh and Anna's wedding; it was lower cut (and nicer IMO) Not sure about the hair cut, but she has had the pink streak for a month or so. She has been going to Cosmetology School according to her facebook so perhaps she has been experimenting.

Began to expect Cirque du Soliel, but noooo, got Carrie instead.

WHERE, are these peoples' mother's? Or at least, grandmothers?

:shock:

Candice's dress wasn't any shorter than the one Amy wore to Josh and Anna's wedding; it was lower cut (and nicer IMO) Not sure about the hair cut, but she has had the pink streak for a month or so. She has been going to Cosmetology School according to her facebook so perhaps she has been experimenting.

I think Candice's appearance at the wedding was nothing but a big FU to the Keller family! I think she should have shown a bit more respect IMO. Daniel's getting fat!

Oh my! Did they FINALLY get Mrs. Keller some glasses from this century?? Even by enlarging the photo on the instagram I can't really tell, but they don't seem to cover her whole face like before!

Archived