IGNORED

Keller Wedding Live Streamed Today 1:30pm Watch & Talk

theologygeek

So clearly the Duggarettes don't know about foot fetishists then? Flip flops would be like a strutting around in a bikini to the feet people..

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I squicked myself out a few minutes ago by thinking of these 2 adults getting the talk today... A Lego guide to babby-makin'

Yuk.

I nominate the word "bless" or "blessing" to be included in the drinking game.

So do we know where, exactly, on the site this streaming is going to come from? I don't see a link, just an announcement about the streaming.

It's 1:30 est They don't say what page it will be on but my guess is the home page. We are even going to get treated to a pre game show.

Special Prelude:

Although the wedding officially begins at 2pm EST, (1pm CST) we will begin 30 minutes early with special music preludes by families and individuals who blessed our lives. You will not want to miss this rich time of sharing so please arrive early.

ZOMG! I'm sooooooo excited!!!11!!!!111 It's been way to long since we have had a live-stream fundie wedding snark-o-thon. I knew a higher power was telling me to leave the mall and go home!!

Did you think good ol' billy boy will send them a sheepskin o' fun?!

This is my first live fundie wedding, I missed the last one and streaming wouldn't work for the Maxwell wedding. I'm wearing pajama bottoms, a turtleneck and wool socks. The wine is open & I'm ready to play. :violin: :violin:

I wasn't planning on watching this, but you all are getting me excited. :lol: I'd join in on the drinking game, but I have no alcohol right now, sadly. I'll have to stick to my ginger ale and grape juice. Maybe I'll play my fundie sims 3 family while watching. The oldest son is about to go to the prom with a boy, but the oldest daughter is about ready for a transfer of authority party.

I wasn't planning on watching this, but you all are getting me excited. :lol: I'd join in on the drinking game, but I have no alcohol right now, sadly. I'll have to stick to my ginger ale and grape juice. Maybe I'll play my fundie sims 3 family while watching. The oldest son is about to go to the prom with a boy, but the oldest daughter is about ready for a transfer of authority party.

I have a fundie collective in my sims 2 town, they are actually my favorite to play, babies with crazy names 24/7 :lol:

This is my first fundie live stream wedding too! I'm pumped. Wearing a T-Shirt and jeans... obviously pretending its a polo and a long denim skirt.

So, I'm challenged -- do we just tune in to the website and it magically will be streamed?

Still in my very conservative pajamas here on the west coast. But I've got vodka if I need it.

I have on my sweats and a hoodie. I have beer and wine in the house, so whichever I feel the need for after, oh, five minutes of the wedding, I can grab and chug. I was up at 4 and have to nap before going out later anyway, so a few drinks early afternoon won't matter. My slippers do have little pink bows on them, so I am at least feminine.

This is my first fundie live stream wedding too! I'm pumped. Wearing a T-Shirt and jeans... obviously pretending its a polo and a long denim skirt.

You know how the duggar girls make their own denim skirts out of thriftstore jeans, right? You're simply wearing a pre-skirt. :-D

I have on my sweats and a hoodie. I have beer and wine in the house, so whichever I feel the need for after, oh, five minutes of the wedding, I can grab and chug. I was up at 4 and have to nap before going out later anyway, so a few drinks early afternoon won't matter. My slippers do have little pink bows on them, so I am at least feminine.

Undies, jammies, prissy slippers -- I think we're all good to go!

(wine, vodka, other spirits -- we'll just keep that between us and Jesus).

You know how the duggar girls make their own denim skirts out of thriftstore jeans, right? You're simply wearing a pre-skirt. :-D

I'm thinking of attending wearing pre-clothes...

I am actually wearing a long denim skirt at this moment. I didn't make it myself out of a pair of jeans, though, so I think I lose fundie cred. That and I'm listening to swing music.

I'm wearing the wife beater I stole from my husband and a pair of gym shorts I stole from my son. The shoes are all mine though, black DC sneakers. i'm also wearing black undies, which totally shows through the top... NIKE!!!!!

And I have Captain Morgan and Coke to drink, I'm all set! 8-) BRING ON THE FUNDIES!!!!!!

I'll never feel the same about hot cocoa ever again. Please don't tell me you have soft, cushiony marshmallows in there...

I am wearing the frumper I wore to meet the Maxwell's. Of course, I am using it for a nightgown now...I am not all that excited about this wedding since I don't watch the Duggars,but I'll try it out.

Archived