IGNORED

A Trendy Fundy - HollyAllene

Rueinthesky

hollyallene.com

She dresses very fashionably but Harry Potter is bad, guys who drink beer are out, and there is a lot of the same old crap about submissiveness, etc. Also she wears jeggings. :shock:

I love that God cares sooooo much about her Juicy Couture ebay auction that he caused the first auction to fail so that she could sell it again and get $25 more. Those starving children in Africa don't need his time at all, because ensuring Juicy Couture purses sell for a good price for some entitled fundie chick is much more important.

I love that God cares sooooo much about her Juicy Couture ebay auction that he caused the first auction to fail so that she could sell it again and get $25 more. Those starving children in Africa don't need his time at all, because ensuring Juicy Couture purses sell for a good price for some entitled fundie chick is much more important.

He also wanted to make sure she got her special sparkly shirt.

"As I made my way back to hang it up disappointed, I looked up and right there was the very size I needed!!

I had looked twice. Mom looked then I looked. I then realized there must have been a lady in the dressing room that didn’t want it and put it back just in time as I walked back to return my other shirt.

I tried it on and it was absolutely perfect. Fitting, stylish, pretty, my color, my size and most of all modest. I even liked this one more it was even prettier, I thought. I bought it. And I had to think while paying “He does care! He does love me! And He makes my life truly BEAUTIFUL!!!â€"

She posts about the evils of Hot Topic. From experience, because she was shopping there the other day. :lol:

My 9 yo loves that store. They have striped tights and (SQUEE!) Twilight crap. Don't hate, she's in fourth grade; that stuff is totally cool in her class.

She links to her mothers Xanga page.

I dunno if the little brunette with braids is her little sister but how adorable is she?!

loispics.xanga.com/?nextdate=2%2f27%2f2008+16%3a58%3a3.320&direction=n

What can you say? God loves Juicy Couture.

That made me laugh out loud. I liked the video about whether or not good Christians should shop at Victoria's Secret. And the answer was yes, but only if God says it's okay for you personally. Why is that even a question?

My Mom taught me to enjoy being in the house and around the home. I remember a time when I was really young that I wanted to go out in the barnyard to just be with the guys. They were working on machinery or something in the yard. I was ready to run out the door when Mom made sure I came back. She said, “Holly, you stay inside with me, that’s a job for the menâ€. She did this a couple of times that I can remember. It made me realize that there is a difference in men and women a wonderful, awesome and beautiful difference.

I can imagine telling a young child not to go out around machinery for safety reasons, but for just being a girl?! These people really think that in the past women sat in the home sipping tea and doing needlepoint, don't they?

He also wanted to make sure she got her special sparkly shirt.

"As I made my way back to hang it up disappointed, I looked up and right there was the very size I needed!!

I had looked twice. Mom looked then I looked. I then realized there must have been a lady in the dressing room that didn’t want it and put it back just in time as I walked back to return my other shirt.

I tried it on and it was absolutely perfect. Fitting, stylish, pretty, my color, my size and most of all modest. I even liked this one more it was even prettier, I thought. I bought it. And I had to think while paying “He does care! He does love me! And He makes my life truly BEAUTIFUL!!!â€"

Wow, God is so AMAZING! This small act of kindness really cancels out any genocide an famine going on while God doesn't interfere. :doh: I don't know what happens to fundie frontal lobes.

She's not Raquel at 30--Raquel is a better writer.

So for me. I can. Write sentences! And punctuation. It's important! I think :D :D :D.

Wow, God is so AMAZING! This small act of kindness really cancels out any genocide an famine going on while God doesn't interfere. :doh: I don't know what happens to fundie frontal lobes.

Uuugh.

Anyway, I wish God would teach her the difference between a sentence and a run-on.

I think i might been to this blog before. The family looks familar. They are fundie lite. Holly also reminds me of Miss Raquel. I think Holly's sister Heidi would look a bit better with less makeup.

Archived