IGNORED

Miss Raquel rambles

formergothardite

Her newest post is just her random thoughts, including a non-review of King Kong. She totally hates it because the main love interest isn't hot enough for her and the woman in it doesn't wear a modest night gown. :roll: :lol:

http://god-sdaughter.blogspot.com/

The title of this thread would make an awesome SAHD blog title. Verbal Ramblings of Miss Raquel. Sounds better than what I would have had for my pretend SAHD blog of Mental Vacation but Still Blogging Anyway. It's kind like Blabberings by Bessie or Tourettes with Tina. :? Ok I will return to my corner now. :whistle:

I am pretty sure every single post she writes could have a thread devoted to snarking it. She is just that self-absorbed.

When you get someone hooked on Pinterest who used to think that it wasn’t that great of a site. When you accomplish something like this, you feel powerful.

WTF!

In one of her other posts she talks about making her friends so mad that they wouldn't even talk to her for a long time, so it seem she is this insufferable in real life too.

As you have so heartily agreed to let me do, I now introduce you to a new series here on God’s Daughter. Posts in which I rant and rave and explain and complain about this or that to my heart’s content.

(Okay, that just rhymed…)

*sigh*

Actually, it's too bad she didn't learn literary techniques and terms at the sotdrt, because that is a very nice use of illiteration.

*sigh*

Actually, it's too bad she didn't learn literary techniques and terms at the sotdrt, because that is a very nice use of illiteration.

Or even read Dr. Suess. :roll:

Here is a interview my favortie whiny man-child did with Miss Raquel.

http://wilsonftw.blogspot.com/2012/02/e ... aquel.html

I love that he asked her a question about books and she answers using a movie as an example. Looks like she isn't have a ton of luck getting her books published. Can't think of why.

Here is a interview my favortie whiny man-child did with Miss Raquel.

http://wilsonftw.blogspot.com/2012/02/e ... aquel.html

I love that he asked her a question about books and she answers using a movie as an example. Looks like she isn't have a ton of luck getting her books published. Can't think of why.

OMG. "to revenge his wife and son"? "she heard him mutter a swear"? I understand colloquial English is fine for an informal chat (like her "Sherwood Pictures did fantastic in...") but if you are going to be a professional writer you should at least know how to use "revenge" and "avenge" and what makes them different. "She heard him mutter a swear" is actually from one of her books!

My grasp of written English isn't great (can't spell so have to repeatedly check stuff, just for a start.) But I am not aiming to become a professional writer. If she really is, she needs to sort her head out, gain slightly more depth than an extremely small puddle and not make SOTDRT grammar and usage mistakes that would have embarrassed most people at thirteen.

She is so ridiculous. Under the picture of her and Knight he wrote "Legit, right?" Why do they keep using that word? I don't think it means what they think it means.

*sigh*

Wow. I actually read that sentence 4 times trying to find the rhyme in it :?

She just posted a review of Tintin. She doesn't like that the sailor gets drunk so much. And, yet again, she manages to write a review without telling the readers the slightest thing about the movie.

She is the definition of a flibbertigibbet. I don't even know how to spell that, but it's what she is. :)

Really, though, I'm just glad blogs weren't around when the rest of us were self-absorbed and/or know-it-all teenagers. I keep my old silly and angsty journals to myself, thanks.

(actually... total threadjack ahead... speaking of journals, my mom just gave me some old stuff of mine, including my journal from when I was 18 and 19. I've read it in painful bits and pieces :-) and it's amazing, among all the fluff, how much I still believed most of the fundie-ness, and how hard I was trying, and yet how absolutely ready to crack I was from the strain of it all, but I still thought that the system was right and I just needed to try harder and have a better attitude. It breaks my heart a little, even now.)

Is she in school or does she just spend the day watching bad movies and dicking around on the internet ?

I don't think schooling is high on the list of things that her family views as important. She once blogged that a joy of homeschooling is that you didn't have to do things like Literature. :shock:

Jack Black was in it. Yeah, the guy that plays Po’s voice in Kung Fu Panda. He was okay.

This made me laugh a little. Jack Black has been in a lot of movies, yet she only knows him from Kung Fu Panda? And her comment makes it sound as if she doesn't expect her readers to know who he is either.

Archived