IGNORED

Breaking News-You're not perfect but Amy ClosedMind can help

Guest purposing

Guest Anonymous

openmindsandopenhearts.blogspot.com/2012/02/breaking-news.html

Her sense of pride has been shattered: but she takes strength from knowing that you're just as bad as her and so, who better than Amy to learn from.... Nothing to help her out up from a fall better than the joyful proclamation that "You're all sinners too!"

I look forward to hearing 'more respectfully' why abortion is wrong... because somehow I suspect she will 'humbly' submit that it still is. :roll:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who better to help out other human beings than somebody who is one! (And very much so. if you only knew.) Yet while God alone is holy, I can share what He has done in my life to bring me closer to Him and make me more like Himself.

She needs to work on some humility. She appears to think a great deal of herself.

No but I do think a lot of God. I have seen what He's done in my life and others. Sorry you don't get me saying I'm not perfect is humility. Since you seem to think I know nothing maybe you will take hints from this former atheist, even if I do agree with everything she said. http://www.conversiondiary.com/2010/09/ ... audio.html

Also, formergothrodite--did it ever occur to you that I sent you a private message because I wanted to keep certain things private for awhile?

Also, I knew you wouldn't kill my doctor or anything like that but I just didn't want you all to start contacting him for who knows what reason but, if you really must, go ahead and rip him to shreads too. I highly doubt you will take anything he says seriously, but when you get a medical degree, do your own studies, and are willing to die for your beliefs then maybe you will understand where he is coming from.

I finished reading the Faith Club book. I think for all of us to come to any agreement and understanding of each other it would take quite some time. I wish you all the best but I can't hang around a snark bored all day. It negatively impacts my mood and makes em wonder why anyone would want to at all.

In the comments:

Our Family Is His said...

Keep praying for those women and men who enter in hopes of ending the life of their child. Also, keep praying hard for those who work within those walls. I know this is just as important. We celebrated the closing of our local planned parenthood because of a few changes. The biggest change was the change of heart of the director. She saw the light, changed her heart towards Christ, realized what she was helping happen, and stepped out of her position to cross those lines. She gave credit to one single woman that spoke to her in love, loved on her each time she saw her, prayed fervently for her, and was there with open arms when she was ready to open her eyes to what she was doing.

Um, doubt it.

I am pretty sure I told you to never pm me again, plus your message was so over the top offensive it wasn't even funny.

By the way, go read my other thread about how God doesn't appear to give a crap about the unborn, pregnant women, infants or children.

Also, I knew you wouldn't kill my doctor or anything like that but I just didn't want you all to start contacting him for who knows what reason but, if you really must, go ahead and rip him to shreads too. I highly doubt you will take anything he says seriously, but when you get a medical degree, do your own studies, and are willing to die for your beliefs then maybe you will understand where he is coming from.

Who is going to kill him and why?

Most doctors are pro-choice and afraid to do them because people on your side will kill them. There are lots of physicians on FJ, almost all pro-choice iirc.

No but I do think a lot of God. I have seen what He's done in my life and others. Sorry you don't get me saying I'm not perfect is humility. Since you seem to think I know nothing maybe you will take hints from this former atheist, even if I do agree with everything she said. http://www.conversiondiary.com/2010/09/ ... audio.html

I don't want to listen to someone's conversion experience, although I would read about it. Because I was a former Christian, I seriously doubt that she can say anything new to me.

Emmie, she sent me this totally offensive pm that I started a thread about and in the pm she said that she wouldn't give us the name of her doctor because she was afraid we would go after him. Which makes no sense since we don't do stuff like that. It is more like his arguments would be torn to shreds by the medical people here.

And OMOH, abortion doctors have gotten their practices bombed and one got shot in killed in church. I don't remember hearing that happen to doctors who decide to not do abortions.

I remember that. She wanted to find out if you had a Godly medical crisis.

If God wanted ectopic pregnancies to come to term, He would make sure they made it to the inner lining of the uterus. Not to be crass about a sensitive thing, but if God is putting the child in your womb, He should actually put it there. And make sure it stays there (that has always be my pregnancy problem).

Guest Anonymous

Also, formergothrodite--did it ever occur to you that I sent you a private message because I wanted to keep certain things private for awhile?

It's great that Jesus chose you for a sunbeam, but you don't get the right to spread your bile in secret here. Read the TOU before sending offensive PMs next time.

I am pretty sure I told you to never pm me again, plus your message was so over the top offensive it wasn't even funny.

By the way, go read my other thread about how God doesn't appear to give a crap about the unborn, pregnant women, infants or children.

Yes, here's the link: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7309

It's great that Jesus chose you for a sunbeam, but you don't get the right to spread your bile in secret here. Read the TOU before sending offensive PMs next time.

She is coming off as more of a storm cloud. The anger is very obvious in this post. No more sweetness like when she first came.

She is coming off as more of a storm cloud. The anger is very obvious in this post. No more sweetness like when she first came.

It could be the pregnancy hormones.

It could be the pregnancy hormones.

She just had an eptopic pregnancy, so I doubt she is pregnant. But she turned very angry on the other thread too. I think she has issues "keeping sweet" and that is okay. She needs to show her real emotions and not try and hide it under fake happiness.

Guest Anonymous

She pulls the passive-aggressive stuff on her IRL friends/family too. The post where she told everyone they wouldn't be getting Christmas cards any longer might as well have been headed "Piss Off World!".

My guess is that she resents every minute of obeying her husband's wishes, but sucks it up and then spews bile on her blog to share the pain around. She has said herself that her husband wants 10 kids, but she just wants 'kids'. She seems to have to do whatever the husband wants though, so I'd not be surprised if she were pregnant already.

Back to organizing. (And finding a higher place for that iPod.) It's the nineteenth and we finally got around to it today.

There's a story behind what else we've been doing that I hope to tell soon. See you in two more weeks.

She was on an organizing and nesting flurry during her hiatus, it lead me to believe she may have been preggers. I'd quite forgotten about the ectopic.

I highly doubt you will take anything he says seriously, but when you get a medical degree, do your own studies, and are willing to die for your beliefs then maybe you will understand where he is coming from.

The problem is that people like you and him want to make other people die for your beliefs too (although perhaps I shouldn't say "too", as our side isn't the one killing doctors)

Am I the only one who thinks Closedminds reasoning to be utterly flawed?

But that is exactly the point. Who better to help out other human beings than somebody who is one!

That's basically the blind leading the blind, and both fall into a ditch. if humans are indeed utterly sinful, each and every one of them, and are still not perfect after they received Jesus in their heart/have a personal relationship with Jesus/whatever religious mumbojumbo you want to insert here, they absolutely can't help other human beings in other ways than mirroring their sinfulness.

Only a being more powerful could help, which is, in this case, regarded as the trinitarian God.

We could use this blog post to illustrate the beautiful word hubris, don't you think?

Who is going to kill him and why?

Most doctors are pro-choice and afraid to do them because people on your side will kill them. There are lots of physicians on FJ, almost all pro-choice iirc.

Yeah, no kidding!

Why did she mention "killing the doctors"? She's projecting a bit too much!

I never heard of a pro-choice militant killing a pro-life doctor (just the idea itself is laughable). On the other hand, there are many anti-choicers that murdered or tried to kill abortion doctors.

And that Planned Parenthood director's conversion story? Doubtfull; my bs meter goes to 9 out of 10 for that one.

(oh and why why why are fundies so obsessed with foetuses and unborn babies, but as soon as said baby is born their interest becomes non-existant??) :think:

You are correct Cran, she is no more better to help out anyone than I am. She has no more insight into the Bible than anyone here, yet she seems to declare her beliefs as the only true ones and everyone else is just wrong.

And that Planned Parenthood director's conversion story? Doubtfull; my bs meter goes to 9 out of 10 for that one.

I don't know about that but Dr. Bernard Nathanson, who died about a year ago, was a very pro-abortion OB/GYN who worked very hard to get abortion laws overturned. He was a founding member of the group now known as NARAL Pro-Choice America. It was the work of his group that led to Roe vs Wade. He did thousands of abortions. When ultrasounds began being used he began to change his views and he became anti-abortion. He directed The Silent Scream.

Yeah I heard about Dr. Nathanson, and the "Roe" woman (can't remember her name now, dammit!) who became a born-again pro-life activist after smoking a cigarette with Flip (what a name!) Benham from Operation Rescue.

Maybe it happened as well with the PP director, although I have a feeling that if it did the anti-choicers would use her all over their propaganda.

Maybe it happened as well with the PP director, although I have a feeling that if it did the anti-choicers would use her all over their propaganda.

Here's one PP director who became pro-life. I have friends in Storm Lake, I'll have to ask them about this.

http://www.lifenews.com/2011/11/17/plan ... -pro-life/

Archived