IGNORED

Kelly Bates posts to defend Santorum

holierthanyou

Kelly Bates updated her blog this morning to post her son's letter that goes on to sing the praises of Santorum, and to explain why he is the only choice for America... prepare to eyeroll.

http://gilbatesfamily.com/2012/01/31/bella-santorum/

She has no idea what she is talking about. Government jobs have shrunk under President Obama and is part of the reason why the economy is not growing as much as it should. President Obams has also lowered taxes several times. He hasn't raised taxes at all.

Now I know what Kelly Bates is doing when her daughters are raising the rest of the kids. She's watching Fox news.

I started reading, then my eyes glazed over and it was all blah, blah, blah. And please, somebody who knows stuff go point out that government jobs have shrunk with Pres. Obama and that he has lowered taxes.

People keep blaming Obama for the economy being in the craphole but it's not his fault-blame the guy who was in the office before him who started this whole downward spiral. We spent way too much money sending troops to the middle east for no reason. First, it was for Bin Laden, then it was for Saddam, next it was to spread democracy, then it was to make sure Iran and Iraq do not start a nuclear war, and so forth. This country has a tendency of thinking that if democracy works here then it'll blossom in other countries, which always turns out to be epic fail. You can't expect a country to change overnight from living under a communist regime to suddenly having all these rights.

If Santorum gets elected, this whole country is going to end up going backwards and we'll be living in a country with no rights, whatsoever. Frothy is an idiot and I wish these fundies would actually see that.

I had to roll my eyes at this part.

Sen. Santorum has a faithful record with his family, which is the most important institution and one of the foundational pillars of a strong society. Sen. Rick Santorum is 100% Pro-Life. Sen. Rick Santorum wrote the law that ended Partial Birth Abortions. Sen. Rick Santorum strongly supports marriage as between one man and one woman.

Kelly needs to realize that some people don't give a crap if a politican is anti-abortion or not. I also roll my eyes at how Kelly thinks Santorum can represent all Christians. He can't. Some pro-life Christians have accepted that abortions are always going to happen and I know some Chrstians who could care less if the politicans they support are pro-choice.

Good grief. If you played a drinking game based on the word "conservative" while reading that drivel, you'd be on your ass midway through it. Come to think of it, that may be the only way you'd want to read it.

It must really Gaul them to have to choose a catholic You know it really eats at them. They children can't make a choice of what fruit they eat each day let alone choose anyone in politics. parroting your parents is not choosing.

100% pro-life, except when it comes to providing life-saving procedures for single moms, illegal immigrants, or people who don't earn enough to pay for themselves.

Does anyone know where Mr. LifeSupporter stands on the death penalty or social issues related to the lack of contraception? Barf on Josh and Zack!!

I wonder what the Bates and Duggar reaction would be to their direct observation of Frothy's Catholicism? What would their reaction be if they witnessed Frothy saying the rosary or seeing him at Mass with incense and bells? If Frothy invited them to Mass would they refuse and risk offending? I'm thinking that his Catholicism is more of an abstraction to them at this point.

100% pro-life, except when it comes to providing life-saving procedures for single moms, illegal immigrants, or people who don't earn enough to pay for themselves.

Or don't have a son they can mooch off of.

Ugh, I tried to read that glurge and stopped before I could get to the end. The layout was too messy and gave me a headache.

That's not what I was saying. I was just pointing out that these people claim to value "all" life, but when it comes to someone who isn't exactly like them, they don't care. Classic "I value life until the baby is born" mentality. They would rather turn up their noses and blame people than help. I just used single moms & immigrants bdecause they tend to be the groups that conservatives love to hate most.

Ugh. I posted a comment last week on her other post about touring with Santorum and The Duggars, and she deleted it :D

These people make my brain hurt.

I don't understand why there's only 1 issue that seems to matter to these people. Aren't there about 1000 other issues that will affect Americans, our safety/future/economy/defense/education/yaddayaddayadda? Don't ANY of these issues matter at all to them? Aren't they worthy of studying and researching and trying to figure out which candidate most closely matches your views on a wide variety of important issues? I really don't get it.

I don't understand why there's only 1 issue that seems to matter to these people. Aren't there about 1000 other issues that will affect Americans, our safety/future/economy/defense/education/yaddayaddayadda? Don't ANY of these issues matter at all to them? Aren't they worthy of studying and researching and trying to figure out which candidate most closely matches your views on a wide variety of important issues? I really don't get it.

Nope.

I couldn't get thru it.

Don't laugh this off though--these people ARE on a mission to bring a CHRISTIAN Theocracy to our country and they'll do it too if we stay complacent and don't bother to vote.

I'd consider Kelly's opinions if I knew she was reading media and staying informed. She isn't. She's merely a parrot repeating what she is told to repeat.

I couldn't get thru it.

Don't laugh this off though--these people ARE on a mission to bring a CHRISTIAN Theocracy to our country and they'll do it too if we stay complacent and don't bother to vote.

Don't worry, I will be voting against theocracy this year, and so will my sister if I buy her a Jumbaco. :dance:

The liberal media, Occupy, and many other liberal groups are attacking and ignoring Rick Santorum. They are willing to stand on their views and beliefs and they are very active. Many of these groups are very vocal and even come to our rallies. Christians and those of us that claim to be conservative, must be active as well! Everyone can help:

I can't bring myself to address Kelly's entire post, except to say it is filled with misstatements of the truth, ignorance of the facts, and a whole lotta "conservative".

I had to chuckle at the first sentence above. Are liberal groups attacking or ignoring? You can't have it both ways Kelly. Further, when your candidate is deservedly critiqued for his political stances, that's not "attacking."

In the second sentence, she sounds surprised that the ebil liberals actually have strong views of their own and are willing to fight for them. No more Mr. Nice Guy Kelly -- some of us are extremely furious with so-called conservative values voters who want to impose their beliefs on the rest of us. I used to be tolerant, but no more. I can't stand ya girl, nor your ignorant husband. So yes, this heathen just might show up at one of your rallies to offer a differing point of view. Consider it payback for all the times you and yours hassled some poor lady heading into Planned Parenthood, or protested outside of a soldier's funeral.

Deleted because I think my argument lacked substance.

If only the fundies would follow your exemplary lead, we wouldn`t have nearly so many blogs to snark at.

These people are like children. what they believe is true and reality and everyone should follow it without any understanding of the consequences.

I'm sure that the Bates don't pay much in federal taxes, being that Gil doesn't work. Also, don't they get their medical services through emergency rooms? Who pays for those if it's not the "evil government"?

Archived