IGNORED

Michelle Duggar at CPAC?

dawn9476

It's a veritable "Who's Who of People GeoBQn Hates With the White Hot Passion of 1,000 Suns."

Your days in office are numbered, Gov. Shit Walker.

I looked at both the list with the pictures as well as "invited speakers" and didn't see Mullet anywhere.

However, I had a good chuckle learning that Gov. Rick Perry is actually from Florida!

http://cpac2012.conservative.org/progra ... -speakers/

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Second that "hate of a thousand suns" remark. At least we know all the whackadoos will be confined in a small area that weekend. That can't be bad, unless you live there.

I saw Michelle on the rotating pictures on the front page, but not the list when you click on "View All Speakers." She is listed on the agenda.

Well, all the crazies will be in one place. Perfect opportunity to show up naked there.....

I saw Michelle on the rotating pictures on the front page, but not the list when you click on "View All Speakers." She is listed on the agenda.

Thanks. I didn't realize there was a carousel up on top. At least that thing got Perry's state right.

Let's pray for a massive snow storm on the day it ends so these crazies can be trapped together and give us an extra day of peace.

Ugh, she's wearing that long-suffering green maternity nightmare. Classy Shell, real classy.

Good god thats a lot of crazy in one place. Maybe if we are lucky, and asteroid will hit earth on that exact day and take them all out.

Please let her announce the end of her wonderful show.

Stephen Baldwin is confirmed too.

That makes about as much sense as the European parliament guy who's going to speak. What exactly does the EP have to do with a primary election in the US? The guy must stick out like a sore thumb in Europe if he fits in with American republicans :?

CKNqc3a9Xqs

That list of speakers looked like a list of "Americans I hate more than anything". Phyllis Schlafly? seriously? argh!!! She's like the mothership for cunts like Ann Coulter. Hate filled pseudo women.

Your days in office are numbered, Gov. Shit Walker.

Amen. May his appearance at CPAC be his asshole swan song.

Also, that head shot of Stephen Baldwin is pure comic gold. How does he share genetic material with my favorite older-hot-guy, Alec Baldwin?

I was watching the rotating carousel of photos and when Michele's photo showed up (in that awful green shirt - can't she spring for a womanly blazer and professional photo shoot for these things??) and all I could keep hearing in my head was "Which of these kids is doing his own thing?".

It's fine to be simple-minded. I know some people who, God bless 'em, just don't have a clue. But they don't get up on a national stage where people are supposed to be experts (at something) and let everyone know how much they don't know.

At least, she can spring for something a little more professional and have the crew take a professional-looking head shot.

That list of speakers looked like a list of "Americans I hate more than anything". Phyllis Schlafly? seriously? argh!!! She's like the mothership for cunts like Ann Coulter. Hate filled pseudo women.

I have despised Phyllis since I was a child, what a dreadful woman. And though the c-word is one that raises people's hackles, I can't help but apply it to women like Phyllis, Ann Coulter, Sarah Palin, Dr. Laura, etc. They are thoughtless, arrogant twunts. They are the "Heathers" and those of us with a slightly feminist-minded bent is their "Martha Dumptrucks."

And with young children still at home, you would think Phyllis would be horrified to see Sarah Palin and Michelle Duggar on the speaker's list. But it's okay to gallvant around when you're a far right wing conservative woman. Working to support yourself and your family, and maybe get benefits like health insurance? Well, you're destroying the moral fiber of America.

Is it bad of me if I hate Phyllis Schlafly? I wasn't born when the ERA was a thing, but I dislike the woman on principle.

Is it bad of me if I hate Phyllis Schlafly? I wasn't born when the ERA was a thing, but I dislike the woman on principle.
(In trilling fairy-queen voice) "Why, yes, my sweet child! You can hate that awful Phyllis Schlafly as much as you wish! Here's a big lollipop so you can hate her AND have a nice treat all at the same time, dearie!"

(Flutters wings and flies away)

Part of me wants conservatives to really go all out with the misogyny, and Phyllis Schlafly lives long enough to become Serena Joy. Michelle Duggar as well.

If there is a GOD she would arrange for something to fall out of the sky and hit this conference. Boy would that clear up the gene pool

Guest Anonymous
If there is a GOD she would arrange for something to fall out of the sky and hit this conference. Boy would that clear up the gene pool

And improve it at the same time.

This would have been Michelle's crowning glory speech - if she were still pregnant, that is. Think she'll be announced as a mother of 21 kids?

I was watching the rotating carousel of photos and when Michele's photo showed up (in that awful green shirt - can't she spring for a womanly blazer and professional photo shoot for these things??) and all I could keep hearing in my head was "Which of these kids is doing his own thing?".

It's fine to be simple-minded. I know some people who, God bless 'em, just don't have a clue. But they don't get up on a national stage where people are supposed to be experts (at something) and let everyone know how much they don't know.

At least, she can spring for something a little more professional and have the crew take a professional-looking head shot.

Yeesh! Michelle just HAD to wear her signature green maternity shirt for this event pic? She dressed better at her other talks where she wore a dark top with a strand of pearls..maybe the planners just took one of her stock photo pics and were satisfied with that...

Archived