IGNORED

I have no words... Political Kombat

Buzzard

The President cannot single-handedly outlaw abortion, I can't believe people are going to vote for someone based on that issue alone.

Love how the comments have been disabled. What are they afraid of? :evil:

The Kool-Aid must be spiked. Do these people actually believe that Santorum is the best chance for defeating Obama?

Love how the comments have been disabled. What are they afraid of? :evil:

The Kool-Aid must be spiked. Do these people actually believe that Santorum is the best chance for defeating Obama?

The man who wants to lead the nation of free speech disabled comments. awesome...

I'd love for Santorum to be the nominee. It would be the most hilarious election ever. Can you imagine the debates? More "political wisdom" from Smuggar? I pray to baybee Jebus that Santorum wins, even though he has absolutely no chance of coming anywhere close to being the nominee.

I felt like tweeting that he was 20 years behind - Jurassic Park and Mortal Kombat. Next up should be Ninja Turtles and POGs. Then a cop of Nevermind by Nirvana.

I felt like tweeting that he was 20 years behind - Jurassic Park and Mortal Kombat. Next up should be Ninja Turtles and POGs. Then a cop of Nevermind by Nirvana.

They have to wait for the clearplay christian edited version to be released.

I'd love for Santorum to be the nominee. It would be the most hilarious election ever. Can you imagine the debates? More "political wisdom" from Smuggar? I pray to baybee Jebus that Santorum wins, even though he has absolutely no chance of coming anywhere close to being the nominee.

lol I know! Can you see Frothy debating Obama? :lol: Especially since he brings everything back to gay marriage and abortion, when most Americans are thinking about jobs, wars and healthcare.

Santorum: "That's a great question about the economy, and I would love to answer it. However, the economy can never improve as long as women are allowed to murder their babies. I am confident that as soon as we stop abortion and end taxes, everything will fall into place."

Obama: :doh:

Solution to jobs:

Keep women pregnant/nursing so they'll be out on leave = more jobs for men

Solution to healthcare:

Men work and get benefits from their employer. Others can get help from their church. If you dont have either then you suck and god wants you to die.

Solution to economy:

See jobs solution above

Solution to middle east:

Blow up that mosque and rebuild the temple (JOBS!) and jesus will take care of everything!

Its all about gods plan!

Hmm...comments disabled and more negatives than positives. Sounds about right for the GOP's attempts at youtube.

Don't tell them what happens to Kurt Cobain in 1994!

Santorum or Newt "Tourism to the American Moon" Gingrich as the GOP nominee, please! The debates will be breathtakingly stupid.

Archived